her reasoning

Anna's POV:

—-rewind to when y/n picked her up—-

Ok I thought that she wouldn't have picked me up. Didn't think that she'd drive that far away to come pick me up.....

Even though what happened three a huge dent in our friendship, she's still there for me.

But we do need to talk about what happened. We only talked about it that day and.....well we definitely need to finish that talk.

I want to tell her that I'm sorry for making her feel like I did. I want to tell her that I shouldn't have chosen Micheal over her. I wanted to thank her for being so patient and caring with me that night. I want to thank her for making me feel like a queen. I want to thank her for everything that she's done for me and to me. Yeah she got angry that day, but it's understandable. Plus, she didn't even show her anger to me, she made me leave. I want to apologize for using her like I did. I feel like I took advantage of her. Because it was truly obvious that she's been in love with me but I only recently seen this. And I knew how she felt, and I was upset and drunk and I took advantage of the situation. I am very sorry for that. I want to tell her that I have feelings for her. I want to show her my everything. She is my hurt and my happy. But she is always my happy. I just hope that she'll understand and talk to me. I really want more than a best friend relationship with her. But I'm terrified....

Short and explained

This needed to be explained bcuz of what's going to happen in the next few chapters.

So Anna does have feelings for y/n....