sex daze

My POV:

Sex. That should be the end, but it never is.

All this woman can think about is sex.

I won't complain. I plan on marrying her anyways.

"Say it again", i say in a deep voice against her lips.

"Kiss me", she pushes me towards my bedroom

"Mark me", she says as my back hits my door and I pull the handle down to open it.

"Strip me", she says pushing me in my room and harshly pushing her hand into my waistband of my boxer

"Tease me", she says as my back is now against the wall near my bed.

She licks my lips then bites it with a light pull.

"Then have me. In every way", she says with a final breath.

I attack her lips. Harshly and sloppy. Passion filled and hard. She starts to unbutton my shirt, exposing my sports bra.

I snake my hand up to heck neck when she gets to the last button. I turn us over and place her against the wall with my hand on her neck, squeezing.

She gasps at the new confinement. I reconnect our lips and soon move to her jaw, then her neck, then her now exposed collarbone.

I flip her once more, her back facing me as I press against her, showing her what she does to me. I unzip her dark purple dress and I put my head and tilt it to bite her ear.

I let go and whisper, "don't tell me what to do. I'll take my sweet time worshipping your body".

After I unzip the dress, i crouch down leaving kisses on her newly exposed skin. I pull the expensive fabric with me for her to shimmy out of.

As I'm crouched, I grab her thighs and turn her back around.

Now only in a matching purple bra and thong, I kiss my way up her toned body. Skipping the places she wants most.

I get back up to her face and grab it with my hands as she is in a sex daze. I kiss her softly, changing the pace of our actions.

Her leg mindlessly wraps around mine. I push against her, perfect unison. My knee raises, putting my thigh against her clothes sex. She bites my lip.

My right hand leaves her face and trails down her neck. I rub a small circle over the wet skin there, knowing the indentions were from my teeth.

I lightly laugh against her lips.

She pulls me back in, she really wants this.

My hand on her face trails down to her chest and cups her breast. She gasps in our kiss. I trail it backwards until I reach the clip pressed against her back. "Can I?", i ask .

She nods as she bites her bottom lip and pulls me back in. She leaves bites along my neck.

My hand takes the clip and pulls it in then seperates the clasps, letting the bra fall.

She pulls away to take it off and i stare at her chest. A hunger washes over me and I pick her body up a little more so that her chest is at eye level. I lick my lips before I attach them to her nipple.

She groans as i swirl my tongue over her and switch to the other. My free hand takes the lone breast and pulls into action. She lets her acrylics run through my once calmed hair.

She lets her head lays against me as my mouth and hand are put to work.

Light moans and groans fill the room from her.