The Ride

Anna's POV:

I hold on tight to her waist. I feel the imprint of her abs through her suit. God she's amazing I think. Stop Anna, you have a boyfriend. Yeah....she makes me forget about him.

I have always loved her. Just not in THAT way. She is my childhood best friend and will always be my yellow. Now, I have always thought that girls were supposed to love boys, well I've been rethinking that for the past few years. I believe that I am bisexual, but I haven't told anyone. Not even the girl I tell everything to.......just not yet. I love her in a deeper sense than best friends love each other, and that scares me.

It scares me, mainly, because of Micheal. We have been dating for a while, but we have been  distant lately. In the beginning of our relationship it was all love and compassion, but now it's different. We haven't stayed happy in so long. I am 18 (I'm keeping her age relevant) and a "celebrity"; I feel like he is using me for my fame and the fortune after that. He has no ambition for life, he is now a doctor, but in all reality he is just doing this until he gets bored. He's lazy and paid his way through college, or should i say his dad paid. Daddy's money is the root of all evil. We started this relationship so long ago and it's just fading away now. I'm done......I deserve better. I deserve her, but she deserves better.

I push my face into her coat as the cool air stings my face. The bulky helmet doesn't do much help to that. I smell her warm cologne.....a smell that I could drown in. The ride took forever until we arrived at our apartment complex. It was upscale and we parked in the parking garage. She killed the bike and carefully got off to help me off. She stood me up and unbuckled my helmet. All while making eye contact. I stare into her deep blue eyes as she is lifting the helmet off. "There you go silly.....love the helmet hair" she said and rubbed down my hair. She put the helmet on the bike handle and put her cover over it. Can't let the Harley stay in the exposed air for to long.

We start walking up to the elevator. Our hands continually brushing—please make the first move. She does. She intertwines our hands and smirks at me. "If you wanna suck a lil dick just say that", she jokes. "Fuck you", I say to her sarcastic remark. "Time and Location baby", she says cockily. I feel myself blush. I really wish she would though.

I push the button for the elevator to bring us to our floor. We silently wait for the elevator. She keeps side eyeing me....god what I'd let her do to me. Shut yo virgin ass up. Is all I thought as the bell dinged.