still on?

My POV:

I open the door to my apartment. Anna should be asleep.....it's only 11 so....maybe. I quietly walk into the kitchen and the lights are still off.....good sign. I take off my scrubs and put them to wash because I have to return them tomorrow. I walk back to the fridge and grab a water bottle. I take a sip and put it back. I walk around in only my boxers and sports bra.

I walk into my room and see her lying on my bed awake. She's scrolling though tiktok and she doesn't see me. She's not wearing the hoodie anymore.....she's wearing my tshirt. She's wearing MY tshirt. She's so amazing and she doesn't even know it. "Hey Boon", I say in a low voice so I don't scare her. She looks up at me, "hey...how was your last day?". She remembered. Awe. "I didn't think you remembered...it was good, but I'm kinda sad it's ended", I say getting under the comforter and snuggling up to her. I put my head in her back. She so warm. "So I was promised lunch. Is that still happening?", she asked. "Yeah silly little goose. Anything for you", I say against her back. "But if you want food, then you better go get dressed. Cuz I'm about to take a hot shower. I need one for sure", I say as I roll out of bed. I hear my bed shuffle and I turn around to see her in only my black T-shirt I sleep in...and maybe a short pair of shorts. Stop looking. That's your best friend. "Wow no invite?", she says as I feel myself blushing.

"Um....I....yeah....wai-.....what?.....nervy...", I stutter. She giggles and walks up to me. "Now how am I making THE    Y/F/N     Y/L/N   nervous? Oh shit...I made you blush", she says as she drags her acrylics down my chest (still no shirt so extra 🦋🦋). She stops right on my waistband and just stares at me while I basically melt in her hands. Such a small person has that much power over me. It's incredible.

She puts her head on my collar bone and I feel her breathe in. She often says against my skin, "God you smell amazing". "Tha-thanks", I stutter again.

She lets go and walks to my door as my eyes trail her tan body. She stops at the door frame and turns around and looks at me like I'm a glass of water in the desert. She says, "I would like a invite next time. But for now we'll shower separately. Especially since you have to take care of ....that". She winks and walks off. That? 
Does she know her affect on me? Cuz yeah I do need to take care of ...that.

I run to my bathroom and start the shower. Yeah I need to take care of that before we go to lunch. She did ...that... to me. So, I'll be returning the favor today to her. Make her underwear feel like mine do now.

———————————————————-
Quick update
Sorry there will be more later this week

Check out my other story I posted twice in like two days....