the duke and the cliff

My POV:

We've been outside on the balcony just laughing and talking. Normal day to day conversations.....remember we are best friends so....yeah. I look at my phone and see that it's 5:32 AM and we've been talking all night.

"Wanna watch the sunrise?", I ask

"Yeah but you know that the sunrise is the best on the cliff", she says.

The cliff. Our backyard paradise. Our houses weren't far from each other but before we could drive, we'd always say 'let's meet at the cliff''. The cliff was out sunrise and sunset place. Our place. Only a few others knew where it was. It overlooked the lake nearby where we spent many summer nights on the beach.

I grab her hand and we silently walk through my room and quietly down the stairs and I undo the alarm and we go outside. It was still dark out and we only had a little bit of time before the sunrise so me and her ran to the garage.

Hand in hand

I opened the double swinging doors and walk to the lock box. I grab the Jeep's keys and I walk over to the beautiful black bodied wrangler. This and my harley are my prides. Many days I've gotten the "Duke", as we called it, stuck in the deep mud. Abandoned farmers field to soon to be made private properties.

I look over at Anna and see her holding her hand out for the keys. She's driven Duke more than anyone else to be honest. When we'd go to school I'd pick her up before and she'd always ask to drive, and I said no most of the time, but after my basketball practice and her soccer practice. I'd let her drive Duke. Together we put 177,540 miles on the 2009 lifted , 5% tint, 4 10s speakers, double hitch and wrench, led off-road lights, 32 rims and tires, bad ass under glow, and custom led skulls calmed out above the spare tire hold. Let's just say that I love the Duke.

Reluctantly I did let her drive. She always needed a little help getting in the Duke because it was a lil off the ground. Not stock at all.

I backed it out for her because she wasn't very great at backing out, if we are being honest and it was dark out. I get out and she walks in front of the grill as I do and I grab her face and pull her in for a quick kiss. "I'll never get used to kissing you", I say. "Then don't", she says kissing me again before walking to the drivers side. I hop in the passengers side and plug up aux.

Play song

I of course play shotgun Willy I see her smile as she puts the Duke in drive. Reminding her of last summer....

We vibe out to young boy and Kevin gates with the bass turned up. We wake ourselves up before this sunrise.

She pulls up to the cliff and puts the emergency park on, for extra support. I get out and walk up to the grill holding my hand for her. She interlocks our fingers and we walk to the edge of the cliff. We sit on the very edge. Our feet dangling over like a 25 ft drop on th water under us. The sunrise is starting and we silently talk about everything. We talk about us and moving forward. We will be taking it slow and not in the public eye yet, since we are both somewhat famous. And we talk about my internships and how it's all worked out. We talk about Koda and Kylo. We talk about my mom and dad. We talk about her brother Tommy and her mom and dad. We talk about their divorce. And we talk about everything else that we have been talking about for the past nearly 20 years.

I squeeze her hand a lil tighter, "you know that I've been in love with you since before I knew what love was right?", I say. She looks up at me, "that long? Really? And you didn't say anything. Dumbass. Do you know how many rumors we could have made true in high school?", she says jokingly.

"Dude they always thought we fucked every night. Like no stupids", I giggle.

"Well.....we did a lil somethin like that a day or so ago. If I recall...", she says kissing me softly.

"I recall. Trust me. Luckiest motherfucker in that moment. And I'd have to say it was pretty good for you too...", I say nudging her shoulder, recalling the previous rendezvous.

"Nope. I give it like a 2 star rating, if that. I'm being lenient", she said as she looks out again.

I scoff and push her a little

"I recall quiet a few moans and 'don't stop' or 'more I need more' come from you. Actually..... I remember a lot to cum from you", I say smirking as I recall her orgasm.

Making me feel a certain way.....so so early in the morning.

"Shut up", she said as she buries her face in my hoodie

She pulls away and looks around for a while before letting go of my hands

"Well you say that but.....look down Y/N. It seems like you're feeling somethin too", she says and I'm confused

That was until she placed her hand on my dick. Which was hard as a rock now. She lightly palmed me through my shorts as I grabbed her arm and tightly closed my eyes.

"God....w-what the fuck?", I ask at her smirk

"Well we both know what you did to me and what you made me feel, but we also both know that you didn't get to finish. So kind and gentleman like ", she said the last part with sarcasm.

I grab her hand off of me and hold it in mine

"We also both know that I'm not fucking you today, especially on a cliff. Hell no. And this early.... he'll no. AND no condoms.... no"

"I wasn't saying we fuck but whatever....", she says as she lays her head on my shoulder.

we look out on the horizon. I look back at the Duke and look back out from the Cliff. I love it here. If yellow was a moment, place, person, smell, and feeling, it'd be now.

I just watch the sunset rise and think about our future. What's going to happen now?