protection and reflection

—-t.s.——-
Her POV:
We were walking out of the movie theater and throwing our trash away. We keep wobbling back and forth between hallways.

She interrupts me and says, "Ight wait here ass muncher. I gotta pee". I laugh at her dumb self and stand against the wall. I pull out my phone as she walks into the bathroom nearby.

A few seconds later a young man walks out of the bathroom next to me. He stays around for a little longer than I was comfortable with. So I started to pace mindlessly around the carpeted hallway, away from him tho.

"Hey", he says

"Uh hi", i say back

"Umm your famous aren't you? Tiktok right?", he asks getting closer

"Yep. I guess", I say trying to avoid eye contact

"Well you should be very famous. I mean you are very beautiful", he says as he's is basically a foot away from me now

"Thank you. My girlfriend thinks so too", I say with a little sass to hopefully throw him off

"Girlfriend? Really?", he says nearly spitting on me

"Yeah really", i say putting my phone in my pocket and grabbing my keys with my mace on it.

"Your just confused. You obviously haven't had good dick before. A pretty girl like you should never be gay", he says as he is almost face to face with me. I take the mace out and quietly undid the cap, about to spray him.

He put his hands on my free hand, squeezing it, and the other in my hair, by my ear. "Let me show you what your missing", he whispers in my ear. I couldn't get my hand up to spray him because he was to close.

I close my eyes

Before i could think i hear a loud sound and feel him off of me. I open my eyes to see Y/N on the floor, on top of him. She's punching him and kicking him. Over and over again.

She stands up and grabs him by his shirt and throws him against the wall next to me.
She screams in his face, "LOOK AT ME YOU LITTLE BITCH!". He stares through his hooded eyes at her. "IF YOU EVER. AND I MEAN EVER LOOK AT HER OR TRY TO TOUCH HER AGAIN I WILL PERSONALLY KILL YOU. YOU GOT IT?", he nods nervously as her hands clench around her collar tightly.

"NOW YOU DO US BOTH A FAVOR AND LOOK MY GIRLFRIEND IN THE FACE AND YOU APOLOGIZE TO HER!", he looks at me and with blood dripping from his lip he utters, "I'm sorry".

She calms down a little but the fire is still in her eyes. She readjusts his collar and puts him back in the ground. "Do it again. I dare you. She's mine. Forever and always mine.". Ok that was hot.

she spits in his face and turns around to face like 30 people form the theater, some recording and a worried manager standing by us, "i-I'm so sorry. What he did was unacceptable. He will be fired immediately and it's understandable if you want to press charges", the manager says to us both.

Only then did I notice that the man worked here. His uniform absolutely stretched and ripped from her.

She looks at me with kind eyes and takes my hand, "it's whatever you want love", and she kisses my hand.

"I just want to go home", i say in a low voice.

"Of course. Of course. Look here's my card in case you need anything from us at all. Anything", he says as the nerves rain through his long body.

She takes it and puts it in her pocket, "thank you"she mumbles and turns around to look back at the mans nearly lifeless body against the wall.

The manager walks to him and we start to walk out. We are nearly swarmed by the people who watched the scene. Not to mention that we are a little famous so that probably won't help with the media hearing this.

We ignore all the question and comments and walk out hand in hand. She rips open the glass double doors and we walk to my car.

She stops me in front of my passenger door and take both of her hands to the sides of my head, "I am so sorry that you had to go through that. I shouldn't have left you out there. I'm sorry for loosing my shit on him. You didn't deserve—", I cut her off with a kiss

"Do NOT apologize for that scumbag's decision. He chose to do what he did, and was i nervous? Hell yes. But did you save the day like you always do? Hell yes. You don't ever need to apologize for protecting me. You always have and I know that you always will. And not to mention that was very....and when I mean VERY attractive of you to do", I say as I stare in her eyes.

"Only you would find a way to find that attractive. God you are amazing", she giggles between kisses

"Yeah yeah now let's hurry up and go home. Then I can properly thank you for protecting me", I say with a big smirk.

"A goddess" she say as she opens my door for me

She runs around to her side, "I love you", she reaches over the console and pulls me in for a kiss.

She sits back in her seat and buckles up. I'm staring at her and notice her expression change, worried?

I look forward to see....