dinner and discussion

Her POV:

We are all seated at my family's house, which is only a few minutes from her family's house. She is sitting next to me with Kylo on her lap. My brothers are sitting opposite of us and Koda. Our parents are each at the head of the table.

Our dads cooked some brisket thing. It was good, but now that dinners over we need to tell them.

I was already holding Y/N's hand under the table, so i tapped it twice and she looked at me. "Are you sure?", she whispered. "Yes", I said and pulled our hands up and on the table.

I cleared my throat then sole loudly enough for everyone to here, "Ok so umm I am literally shaking from nerves but I do have to tell you guys this...". I start to talk again but words weren't coming out and Y/N's dad said, "you can tell us anything Anna".

Y/N leaned forward in her chair and turned my face to face her. "Take a breath. Don't start the panic attacks. Ok. Breathe", she instructed me. I did over and over again. "Do you want me to tell them?", she asked. I looked at them, all eyes on us. I nodded. She smiled lightly then put one hand on my jaw and pulled me in.

She kissed me softly and I kissed her back, slowing down the kiss. We could hear Koda and my brothers scream in unison, "I KNEW IT!".

We smiled pulling away from the kiss to see everyone smiling. Y/N said again, "We're dating".

Our moms and Koda stood up and ran to hug us. Both of them squeezing the breath out of us, and Koda slapped my head, "why didn't you tell me sooner?", almost pouting.

I stand up and let go of Y/N's hand and I hug her tightly, "I'm sorry Koda, we wanted it private". She slapped y/n's face and she was shocked by the slap, but pulled Koda in for a hug. That's why I love her.

My mom took Kylo and we all went into our living room, but Y/N spoke up, "Ok so we have to go because I have a surprise for Anna. But goodnight guys, I love y'all".

We said our goodbyes but the entire time I was so confused for where we were going but I was ok with a surprise.

We walked out of my house and towards my car. I wasn't even going to try and drive because it was dark and I know that she'll argue.

As I got to my door I asked, "so umm what are we doing?"

"Now don't you worry about that. It's a suprize", she said with a big smile.