you nervous?

her pov:

hey!

it's been a while since the last time you've heard from us. and yes there is still an "us".

Y/N and I have been secretly dating for almost 2 months. and there is two very important things that we need to discuss:

one being our secret relationship

Keeping us a secret has been.....hard. especially from family and social media.

we are both very well known in that community and people have already been suspecting it since before we moved in together.

and two.....sex

no we haven't done anything more than an intense make out sense that night. she wants to wait until we are publicly out together.

now trust me, it's been very VERY hard not fucking each other. especially when we have a intense make out.....my god it's like i'm almost there but then we stop.

so today hopefully we'll be killing two birds with one stone.....or something like that

today we are having dinner with our family's together and we are going to tell them. then when we get home we are going to announce it someway to our community. then , hopefully, we'll have sex.

i'm so excited for everything. but i'm really excited about the sex. she's been teasing me for the entire two months and i literally don't think i can take much more. if i'm being honest, i've taken care of my horniness pretty well when i was with Micheal , meaning, i finished myself.

But now......i know what she can do and i know that i will definitely be having many orgasms. so finishing myself doesn't have much appeal when i could have her do it for me.

and it's not just sex with her. it'll be making love or whatever cheesy thing you want to say. and it'll be our first time together and my first time EVER, so it's kinda a big deal. i don't know much but i do know that i want her and everything she brings.

she is my moon. she is my love. she is my first. and she will be my last. i plan on marrying her. But first I plan on having sex with her. Lots and lots of sex. But who could blame me, have you met her? Fantastic.

——time skip to getting ready for dinner——

my pov:

"BABY! LETS GOOOO!", I scream across our apartment.

Yes she still technically 'lives' in the other room but she falls asleep and spends 99% of her time in my room. I mean we are roommates, best fiends, lovers, and dating.

No harm no foul.

I walk over to her room and see her standing in front of her white full body mirror looking at her dress. She is beautiful.

"You look amazing", i say as I walk up behind her.

I push her dirty blonde locks to the side so I can kiss her neck. I wrap my hands in front of her waist.

"Thank you lovey", she says as she turns her head to the side.

"Are you nervous?", i kiss her softly

She pulls away and stands through the mirror

"No. I think they'll be happy that we finally started dating", she speaks in a soft tone.

"I hope so", I say as I hug her

"Let's go. I wanna see them.", she grabs my hand and pulls me to the front door.

I grab her keys and she looks at me confused, "we're taking your Altima"

"Why?"

"Because I don't want the Harley to mess up your hair. Plus it's a little to cold and I don't have a helmet for you and mines dirty", I say as I pull her out the door

The little things...

"Makes sense", she kisses my cheek

——

"I'm driving too", I say

"Why?", she asks in a pouting manner

"Cuz you suck ass at driving", I laugh

"Do not", she punches my shoulder

I fake flinch as I run and open the drivers door

She looks at me like I'm stupid as she opens her door

"God your dumb", she giggles

I smile and start the car

After a few minutes I pull off and out of the parking garage.

Ok so this is my remake on a few suggestions.