Anytime soon

I warned y'all on the other chapter so....here it is

My POV :

We are swaying to the beat of the sex song blaring through the living room. Eyes beaming into one another as we both take quick glances at each other's lips. How soft are they?

She probably tastes like vanilla and coconut. Probably alcohol now. Doesn't matter...I'll never taste the delicious Anna any time soon.

I break the stare and move back a little, trying to not ruin our amazing friendship. Although I would if I knew that there was more after friendship....

As I'm pulling away, she grabs my jaw and turns me facing her. We are closer than we were before. Breath on my lips. Without another second look, she stares into my eyes and pulls me down to her lips. She kisses me. Finally we kiss. And not a best friend kiss, no, a kiss with love, passion, memories, and future all bundled together. I kiss her back and pull my hand to her ear. I taste her and I was right....alcohol and coconut.

We kiss until I need a break for air. I pull back to catch my breath expecting her to back away with me. But no, she travels to my neck. She trails kisses up and down my throat. As she's kissing me, this pesky thought comes into my head—-what about her and Micheal? I'm not going to make her into a cheater, even if we are very very drunk.

I try to catch my breath and I say, "Anna...baby...what about Micheal?". She lets go of the skin she was sucking on to say a two word mumble, "we're done". After she says that she goes back to finishing the hickey. Thank goodness.

Time to take control a little

I roughly push her off of my neck and grip my hands around her throat. Tight, like she likes. I hear her gasp at this new sensation. I push her against my bedroom door. I lean in and kiss her again. Kissing her like it's going to be the last. Who knows this might never happen again. She moans into my mouth, as her mouth is open my tongue slides in. Softly then adding speed. She moans at this new move.

I push my hips against hers and she bites my lip. Making me to mean into her open mouth. I trail my left hand down her side. My hands warming on her hot skin. I break the kiss for breath and reattach on her neck. Sucking harshly. "Fuck...", she moans as I find her sweet spot.

She arches her chest closer as I bite down softly on her bruised skin. That's gonna leave a mark. I move my right hand from her jaw to the back of her head. I softly grab her hair then pull it, making her neck more exposed. I leave another hickey, this one close to her chest.

She's panting above me. What is this make out session doing to us? Leaving us hot and bother. I put my knee in between her lefs to relieve some tension there. She moans against the contact, to which I kiss her again. I slowed down the kiss. Taking time to show her that I appreciate her. I worship her and the ground she walks on.

I can't lie when I say that all of her moans and her grinding against me doesn't do sketching to me.....because it does. It really does. Her moaning in my ear soft curses and words that are unfit for her tiktok to hear. She is an emotion controlled goddess. I'm literally dripping in my boxers right now because of her. We both need to take care of this 'problem'.

I never expected this kiss to turn into a make out session. And I never expected anything more from this make out session. That was until she snaked down her arm and opened my door. She broke the kiss to drag me in and sit me on the bed. My nerves are going crazy. I feel my entire body pulse as she takes control.

She straddles my lap slowly. I gasp at this new feeling over her sitting on top of me. I stare into her eyes, unsure of what's next. She looks into my eyes as if I was the last meal she'd ever have, and she was going to devour me. To my surprise she kisses me slowly. Like I did before. She pushes my head back to get to my neck. I put one of my hands on her waist and the other on her jaw. She grinds into me as we both let out audible moans, "Fuck..." "sshhhitt...". She keeps rolling her hips at a slow pace. Agonizingly slow. I know that this may lead to something more and if it does, that will be her first time. Her first. So we have to go slow, for us. I kiss her again with tongue as she rolls her hips again. She breaks the kiss and leans back into my lap. Ok we're done? She stares at me in the eyes as she strips off her top. Slowly. In a teasing manner, as I see her ribs expand and contract with each breath. I see her black lace bralette. Damn ok....not done....ok calm yourself.