next chapter

Anna's POV:

We pull into the parking lot of the racing arena.   And he goes under the alcove for the valet. Daddy's money always needs valet. The valet opens my door for me and I thank him as I get out. He smiles lightly. He has pretty grey eyes.

Micheal scares me as he grabs my waist. He pushes me towards the grand entrance. He whispers in a low and grungy voice, "come on". He's mad. Great. What could I have done now?

It takes us about a few hours to get our drinks, visit his horse, and place light bets, and find out VIP booth. It's just us there and the sun is setting as the first race begins. It doesn't have his horse racing but he still decides that he needs to place huge bets on horses. He's drank so much in the few hours we've been here. It's disgusting and humiliating. I wonder what she's doing? I was cut off of my thoughts by him screaming at me about how he lost a bet. Stupid.

He pulls me close and says in a drunken voice, "Look at me! You're with me and we are having a good time. Ok? Now act like you are happy and get ready cause Lady is up next. And so is your suprize". God I wish he would just leave me alone. I just want to break up with him. I just to be in her arms. Why did he have to ruin it? I just want.....her.

I sit up in my seat as I watch Micheal stand up to go to the bar for another drink. Lie he needs another one. I look down at my phone and look through it, hoping to see a missed call from her. I post a few tiktok drafts as I sit here. It's been a few minutes and I see Micheal coming back with another drink and his collar ruffled a little.

He sits and we watch for a long time. I look at the clock on the wall and see that it's 12:30....damn.

Lady won one race and lost her second. Micheal was causing another commotion because he lost a lot of money. When I mean a lot of money I mean ALOT. That could pay me and her rent for like two years. God everything reminds me of her. Her smile, her eyes, her dimples, her soft lips, her muscles, her abs ——Oh her abs. How I wish that I could feel them bare against me. I look back and see Micheal fuming.

I grab his arm softly, "hey babe let's go to your house. We don't need this stupid place. You're better than this place". I knew exactly what to say to get him to do what I wanted. Boost his ego. So that's what I did. We walk together, his hand grabbing mine. Me not rejecting either. I just need touch. I would rather it be hers, but since that's not going to happen any time soon, I guess I'll choose him.

He does have some bright sides. He's kind when he wants to be. He is very respectful to his mother. He plays the violin, which he is very VERY proud of. He likes travel, as you would expect. He has a mainstream sense of style. He is a good driver when he doesn't try to drink and drive. He has a strong smell, not hers but still good.

We get to valet and they pull up and I get in the drivers as I see that he can barley function his seatbelt. He has sobered up a little. But not a lot. We get seated in the car and I pull off.

As I drive back, his hand snakes over to my clothes. He is rubbing my thighs and all I can think about is a pain. A pain you get when you feel like this is probably cheating. But it's not. I'm not with her, but I know for a fact that she wouldn't treat me the way he treats me. She's make me feel like a queen. His hand gets closer to my —- and I brush him off as I park his car at his house. He scoffs and gets out.

I get out and walk towards his front door. He grabs me by the waist and pushes me against his door. I gasp as I hit the hard wood. He kisses the back of my neck and slowly works his way to my jawline. He flips me over and pins me against the wall. Ok umm ok. He farts his tongue in my mouth. Ok relax he's not going to hurt you. You're tense. Calm down. I feel myself getting hot as the kiss furthers. His hand trails down my leg and rests on my thigh.

This makes my brain flash. Wait. No this won't happen. I don't love him and I'm not going to have sex with him. God. Just push him off. You don't love him, you love her. And you hurt her so end this and go fix it.

I push his hand off and break the kiss. "Wait, Micheal stop", I say as he backs off a step and looks at me like i offended him. "What? What happened? I thought we were going to have a good time", he asks with a harsh tone. "Micheal  I don't want to do this with you. I'm not ready", I lied but I would not like to tell him the truth. I'm scared he'll do something. "Yeah your never going to be ready are you? All you want is to sleep around! Flirting with the valet.....GOTDAMNIT", he screams in my face. As he curses he slams his fist into the brick wall. Ouch. I need to leave before the next punch is aimed for me. I try to walk away but as I am he screams from behind me, "WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING??!!". "My home because WE ARE DONE. I CANNOT DEAL WITH YOUR TEMPER AND YOUR DRINKING AND YOUR JEALOUSY AND YOU BACKHANDED COMPLIMENT AND EVERYTHING ELSE YOU DO THAT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE A WORTHLESS PUECE OF SHIT. I'M NOT WORTHLESS, AND I KNOW THAT I A VALUABLE BECAUSE A KIND AND AMAZING PERSON TELLS ME ALMOST EVERYDAY. WHEN YOU DECIDE TO TREAT ME LIKE A WOMAN WHO IS WORTH SOMETHING TO YOU.....THEN WE WILL TALK. But I'm done. DONE WITH YOU. So Goodbye", I storm off. I call an Uber for home.

Finally I told him my mind. That felt amazing but I need a drink. I know that it was the right thing to do but I'm still hurt. That relationship is gone. The latest chapter of my book is ended and ripped out. Now for my next chapter.

...........
Yao guys here is a small update
I have a few plans for how the next chapter can go.

I'm overthinking it and suggestions are always appreciated

Thanks again you lil bugs