Koda and Mom

My POV:

We take off towards the exit and take a short cut to my moms house. I pull up under the alcove and put my stand down and shut it off.

I get off the bike and stay silent as I help her off the bike. She takes the helmet off and says, "thank you".

"Yeah no problem"

I push my bike under the cigar porch and grab my old cover and put it on. I walk back towards her and grab her helmet and put it on the HARLEY shelf under my name.

The shelf has six slots. All engraved and all meant to serve as a dry box for all riding gear. In order they say, POPS, MOM,Y/N, KODA, and the others aren't engraved. I see that Pop's helmet and riding gear is gone so he must be at work still, but moms and Koda's are in their slots.

I put my helmet in my cubby and seal the door to it.

I walk back to her standing informer of our big oak door. She's staring but not going in, weird. I expected her to just barge in like she normally does, but she waits for me.

I walk up to her and tap her shoulder and she turns her head to me, "what are you doing?".

"Uh waiting for you", she says as she looks at my hand. I grab hers and. Pull it up to my other  hand.

"Let's go see mom", I say.

I walk with my hand still holding hers. Wow it feels nice to hold her hands. Seems ok....right?

I open the door for her and we walk in hand in hand. We stand at the base of the two grand staircases as I scream, "KODA!! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!!".

Anna flinches and giggles as I scream. I hear loud thumps come from upstairs. I hear Koda scream, "Y/N? Your home?"

I see her approach the balcony and I feel Anna let go of my hand. My heart drops a little but I don't acknowledge her. Move past this.

Koda runs down the stairs and I meet her in the middle and pick her up. Hugging my little sister tighter than I have in so long.

I pull away from the shorter girl, "where's mom and dad?", I ask

"moms in the kitchen making supper and dads not home form work yet. Come on—-wait Anna?", she says as she runs past me to get to Anna.

I laugh and walk down the stairs past the two girls not making eye contact with Anna. I walk into the kitchen with huge windows facing the driveway.

I look around and see my mom behind the stove faced away.

"Hey mom"

She turns around and gives me a hug

"Hey sweetie"

Mom....how I've missed you

Not proofread but I thought I should put in a sweet/sweetish chapter