Whatever....

My POV:

I sit on my bike with my helmet on. She finally walks out from the big glass doors to me. I take my helmet off and help her on. I give her my riding jacket because why she's wearing isn't going to be great for the weather.

She'll be cold. She puts on my helmet and jacket and holds onto my waist tightly. I normally ride with my helmet but I only have one and so when she rides with me, I give her mine.

We didn't speak a word to each other until she was on the bike and I took off.

I've decided to love myself more than a second choice. Meaning that I am not going to settle and constantly change for her to like me more. She doesn't want me, she was just hurt and lonely. I have to accept that what happened won't happen again and I am her best friend only.

I can't let last night happen again. I deserve a person to love me the way I love her. So like I said..... we're friends.

I drive until we are stuck in traffic and won't be moving for a while. I kick the stand down as I take out my phone.

——traffic may last for 2 to 3 hour delay due to multi car pile up

"Shit...", I curse out

She takes off the helmet and says, "what's wrong?". First thing we've said to each other since.......

"Traffic is backed up for a few hours and that's the way back to the apartment", I say showing her the traffic control app.

I look ahead and see another Exit. A familiar exit that would bring us somewhere we needed to visit.

I point ahead and say, "that exit looks the least congested. Do you wanna go to moms house? They haven't seen us in a while and it's shorter than this traffic"

I really did miss my parents and I haven't seen them in a while, neither has Anna.

"Yeah that's fine. I miss my other family", she said putting her helmet back on

I push off the stand and try turning towards the exit

So I guess we're ignoring what's happened.....whatever. Not like I gave you an orgasm and professed my love and you chose an idiotic boy over me. Whatever, I don't even know what I expected.....

Not proofread

Lost the actual storyline so now I'm making it up as I go

Bye 👋