can we?

Your POV:

I see mom give Anna the baby and she walks to the kitchen. I walk to the dinning room with the plates and pitcher of lice cold lemonade. I set down 4 plates since dad won't be coming home and I fill 4 glasses. I grab the napkin and dining set and place them on the right of each plate. I go back to the kitchen and grab the tray from mom, seeing that it is spaghetti.

I love spaghetti

The girls walk in and Anna is holding Kylo and giving him the bottle. She's feeding him very well, head elevated and perfect holding. I stare in admiration at her, could she be more perfect?

Koda walks up behind me and elbows my side, "staring much. If you wanna fuck her again just say so....". She walks off as my mouth is hung open.

So Anna told her...... great. I wonder what she said. Was it bad? Did it break us? She regretted it? Stop overthinking and just ask Anna to talk. Ok but first I'm asking Koda.

I walk over to Koda sitting down at the table so I sit next to her. I turn around seeing Anna and Mom talking to the baby.

"She told you?", I ask

"Yep. Everything", she said and that made me worry even more

"W-what did she say? Was it bad? Did I overstep? I made her uncomfortable didn't I? D-", I was cut off

"She said it was amazing and you were perfect in that moment. And I am proud of you for doing the right thing and stopping before y'all actually did it. But you and her should talk about it. She said that y'all have been ignoring it since", she says putting some spaghetti on her plate. I do the same to mine.

"Yeah I plan on doing that tonight because we do need to talk about it. And I'm going to say my peace and move forward with it.....hopefully", I say filling Anna's plate with spaghetti and moving the meat balls to the side. Because I know that she likes to eat them separately.

Anna walks back to the table and sits down next to me. "Thank you for fixing it for me", she smiles awkwardly. "Yeha no problem", I say back.

Koda cuts in, "awkward", in a sing-song voice.

I elbow he it the stomach as mom comes up to us. I see that she put Kylo in his bassinet. Sweet boy.

We all start to eat dinner
—-

After dinner we all go sit on the couch and Anna grabs Kylo again. I grab them a blanket and I grab the TV remote. Koda asks to watch Gilmore girls and I said, "Lucifer it is". I put on Lucifer....hehe

I go sit in between Koda and Anna. Mom said she's going shower and for us to watch Kylo. I turn to Anna and ask, "can I hold him?". He looked a lil sleepy and so did she so I laid him against my chest as we watched Lucifer.

About halfway through the episode I see Koda passed out on the couch like a roadkill and I see Anna laying on me staring at the TV. Kylo has been asleep so I let him be.

When the episode ended I see Anna barely awak and I whisper to her, "can you go put Kylo in his crib? Im going carry Koda up to her room".

She jolts up and grabs him slowly from my arms. She starts walking up the stairs to his room and I grab Koda bridal style and walk up the stairs. Not gonna lie, Koda is hella tall and she was kinda dangling.

I put Koda in her room and walk back to Kylo's room and see Anna laying him down. She sees me and puts him down. She kisses his forehead and I walk out towards my room. I walk in my room, Koda must've been coming in here cause my closet is open. I walk over and close my closet doors. I see Anna walk in behind me and she stands at the door.

I stop and look at her, "Can we talk?", I finally say.

Koda and Mom are playing wingman

Not proofread

I'm sorry for not having a update schedule but I normally don't write during the week bcuz of school so....