blue half melted icees

My POV:

She was begging me to tell her where we where going, but I didn't. Until we got to the movie theater, then she saw and slapped my arm.

"You couldn't have told me that we were going to the movie theater. Really? I thought you were kidnapping me", she laughs

"Yeah but guess what they are playing", i smile as we walk towards the theater, hand in hand.

"Possibly the new ice age?", she says with a smile, leaving me disappointed.

"How'd you know?", i ask with a glum expression

She turned my face towards the theater, "the sign. Silly goose"

"Oh", she laughed

——-t.s——-

We walked to the concession stand. I order two blue icees for us and a popcorn and some skittles. She was putting butter in the popcorn for us and I bought the tickets.

She was still doing the butter thing and so I walk behind her and scream in her ear. She jumps and hits my chest, "Fuck you".

"I plan on it", i mumbled against her lips. I kiss her and then we start to walk to the theater.

She grabs my ear with her free hand and pulls me to her, "you better".

I smile from ear to ear when she does those things to me. That freaky girlfriend of mine.

We walk into the dark large room and stop at the beginning of the stairs. We look to the top and see a whole row empty. I run up there like a lil kid and she laughs and catches up to me.

We laugh and I stand in front of the last two seats waiting for her. She is still holding the popcorn and I put her slushy in the cup holder. We are a little late and the movie is about to start and it's pretty filled at the bottom rows.

She sits down and I do too. We take pics of each other and post it on snap. That's when my dumbass said, "are we going to tell them about us when we get home?". She says, "only if you want to", with the straw still in her mouth.

I grab her face and pull her to kiss me, "I want to. So bad. I want to show you off", she smiles into the kiss. "God me too".

As we pulled apart, the big ICE AGE font comes on the screen. She laid her head on mine as I drank my now half melted icee.