My After...

My POV:

I can't do this not again.

(A/N——rewind to the part of there conversation where Y/N turns around)

I needed to leave. I can't hear her say that she going back with him. Doesn't she love me? What was last night? A way to use me? Because she knew how I felt and she still did this.

I used to have anger problems where I had broken many things, one being my hand. I could see red while she was talking. Red. Fuck.

I'm going to do something stupid and I cannot control it. I need to relieve this anger.

"Anna can you please leave. I can't do this anymore and I'm about to loose my shit on you. My anger is coming back.....please leave", I say as I clench my fist with a harsh voice.

I don't turn around till I hear my door click shut. I let out a breath that I didn't even know I was holding. I sit on the edge of my bed and start to think

Now to get rid of this anger. Two choices: Fuck someone or Fight someone.

Fight: I can't fight Micheal because I have to respect her decision to go back with him. Although that I know that I would really enjoy beating his ass. And I plan too, but right now he didn't do anything to me......that was her.  SHE broke me. And I would never EVER hit her. So......fight is out of the option

Fuck: who likes me and is 100%ly ok with casual sex without a relationship? Wait....I know.

I quickly go take a shower, washing away all of last night. If it was only this easy to forget it all. I scrub and scrub until my skin is red. I get out of the hot shower and dry myself off. I walk out of my bathroom and into my room. I drop the towel and put on my clothes. I finish getting dressed and grab some condoms from my bed stand. Protection of course. I walk to my door and look down at the pile of discarded clothes that was sprawled throughout my room.

I need to leave.......I can't deal with being second choice anymore.

I walk out my door and past hers without looking twice. I grab my keys and slam my front door.

Small update cuz I'm busy

Not proofread either