ready or not

Her POV:

I look forward to see....my car swarmed with flashing lights and multiple cameras. Great, so much for wanting to tell our fans on our own schedule.

"Yeah.....they definitely know now. We were literally just making out and your car doesn't have much tint.....so they saw perfectly", she says as she starts my car and puts it in drive.

We both let out a big breath, "our managers are going to have a field day with this", i say.

"We can assess and address the situation when we get back to the apartment. Hopefully it's not as bad as I think.", she says as she rubs my haand with hers on the gear shift.

We cruise down the road and she runs her free hand through her hair and sighs. "I'm gonna call Marco. He's texting me. Can I?", she asks as she turns down the radio.

"Of course. We need to settle this. It's business", i say as i kiss her cheek.

I dial Marco's contact and it rings. After a few dials he picks up, "hey...", she starts

"So Y/N I respect your personal life 100%ly, but you have to tell me when you have a relationship with someone. Especially if that someone is another social media star. And Anna Shumate......of all people? Your best friend and roommate and your not going to bring it up to me? Really?", he spits into the phone.

I run her hand and watch her face change for every word he said. She lightly says, "we are taking it slow and honest to God, we were gonna go on live tonight and tell everyone. We literally just told our parents a few hours ago and we were at the movies celebrating. I should have been more careful. Trust me I know I fucked up". She lets out a low and jagged breath.

I kiss her hand and she kisses mine. "Ok ok I understand. My anger slipped——heat of the moment. Now so far I only see one post but I'll update you as it explodes. And Anna? I know your listening. Congratulations you too. I told Y/N she should have told you a while back.", we smile, washing away all the panic through our bodies. "Thank you Marco".

"Alright bye. Now I need to do some business", he says.

He hangs up as we pull into the parking garage.

I expect her to get out but she turns to face me, "now when we go inside and face the reality of what's going to happen. There may be hate comments thrown towards both of us but I want to remind you that I love you. Everything about you, your faults and perfections. I love and adore you and you are kind, amazingly talented, smart, beautiful, humorous, an amazing friend and girlfriend, and so so humble. You are better than these vultures describe you out as."

I tear up as she talks and pull her in for a kiss. "I know....I know", I whisper against her lips

"You're amazing", we both whisper, causing a small smile to come up our faces.

She opens her door and steps out, I do the same. She walks to the trunk and waits for me with her hand out. We both hand our phones in our free hands and they are ringing and buzzing for every thousand of notifications we get.

"Wait til we get inside", she says as she pushes the elevator button.

—-t.s.——

She unlocks the apartment door and opens it for us. We walk in and she puts my keys it their place. She motions me to sit down on he foot against the couch, between the coffee table.

"Ok so Marco texted me the popular news cover of what happened", she says as she takes out her phone.

I scroll until I see the group chat Marco has with me and her in it. He sent a link and she looks me in the eyes and says, "open it on three.... two.....one".

We simultaneously click our screen, bringing us to a colorful and bright news article with bold words and videos.

Headline reads, "AFTER MONTHS OF CONSPIRACY, SOCIAL MEDIA STARS ARE DATING.....PROOF"

"Wow", i say as I watch the video of me and her kissing in the car and in the parking lot and in the theater, and the fight.....the fight.

I watch that video over and over again as many times as I could. That was just so so .....hot.

"Marco says we need to go live", she says as she takes my hand with the video still playing on my phone. "Are you ready?", i ask

"Ready or not....the vultures will still come", she laughs in a fake and stressed way

"Come on. Well do it on mine", I say as I prop my phone.

She posts on her snap for everyone to watch my live.

We look at each other for another round of consent. She kisses me harshly. If she could shed bruise my lips.

I pull away and press my screen.

I watch as thousand then hundreds of thousands of people watch in.

She starts, "uh hey guys"

"Well I guess you guys need an explanation", she starts

——t.s. ——-

After about an hour of us explaining our relationship and why we chose to keep it private, we ended it.

Almost immediately Marco group texted us a thank you and his future game plan for us.

Y/N didn't even read it before I texted back, "we are staying off of our phones for the night. We'll deal with this tomorrow".

I takes my phone and hers and put the silent on. I lay them on the coffee table and stand up. I offer my hand to her and she takes it. I struggle helping her long ass up tho

"No more influencer for the day. I want to be with my girlfriend", I say as I wrap my arms around her neck.

She kisses me slowly, "good idea"

I whisper against her lips, "and now she can finally fuck the shit out of me"

I set the flame...