Mistakes made on both sides

My POV:

(A/N little time skip of her driving the Harley)

I pull up to her house and park my Harley under the alcove, to keep it safe from the weather. I walk up to her door and knock.

I don't expect her to answer. Should I be doing this? It's so so bad for every time we get together. Oh well. I need something from someone and I know that I can have last night happen again. As much as I wish last night could happen every night. As much as I wish that I could fall in love with that woman, it won't happen. Silly goose.....she doesn't like you like that. And you took advantage when you were both so vulnerable. Shame on you. She probably doesn't even remember it.

She opens the door.....

"Hi Maddie"
"Hi Y/N"
"Can I come in?"
"Y-yeah sure"

That's all it took for two very toxic people to make a horrible horrible mistake: recreating their past relationships.

Anna's POV:

I get up from my bedroom door and walk over to my phone. I look through the call list, seeing her name a lot. Maybe I should call her and apologize and make up? God o wish this was different.

Just as I'm about to press call, a name appears on my screen.

Micheal🧡 is calling......

I let out a deep breath and answer on the third ring

"Hey babe"
"Hi Micheal"
"Uh. Can you come to the house? I think we need to talk about last night"
"No can you come pick me up? Then we'll talk"
"Yeah yeah I'm on my way now"

I don't want to start this conversation. I didn't cheat, did I? We were on a break. I think I still have feelings for him, which is why ic hose him over her. Sad choice I know. The man who  abuses me every way but physical over the woman who is so kind and passionate. Am I making the right choice?

I grab a Red Bull and walk to the elevator.

Guess I'll see how this goes......

I think I'm only going to be doing small updates because of time management. Which means that the book will be longer.

So bye

Not proofread either