goodbyes :)

her pov:

after mom and Koda woke up, dad came home and we all started eating breakfast.

it was a normal day to day conversation and i told them that we have to go back to the apartment today.

mom said she would grab our helmets and coats as me and anna ran upstairs.

i walked into my old room and grabbed my book sack that i brought from home. i grab the deodorant and condoms and throw them in there. i grab my beanie and wallet and walk downstairs, leaving anna in my room.

i walk into the kitchen seeing mom clean the dead bugs off of my helmet. she smiles at me as i grab a red bull from the fridge and sit on the counter next to her.

she stares at me before asking, "so when we're you going to tell me about you and Anna?".

shit we wanted this quiet

"uh i have no clue what your talking about", i say taking a sip

"you've been saying that for forever but the way you two look at each other is just beautiful. you look at her like she could break your heart without even trying. and she looks at you like you could give her the best future", mom says as she gives me the helmet

she pulls my head and kisses my forehead, "if you are ever going to be together, don't hurt her. that's my daughter even if she's not and i will beat your ass if you hurt her". she twists my ear until i beg her to stop

"i'm not going to", i mumble as she walks out

i walk to the living room and stand at the bottom of the stairs and scream, "ANNA! LETS GOOOO. WE NEED TO GO HOME"

i wait a second and hear, "IM COMING! IM TELLING KODA AND MOM BYE". i guess moms up there. which probably means they are talking.

i grab my bags and my/her helmet. i should really get her helmet.

i grab the door and scream "BYE LOSERS. ILL SEE YOU LATER"

i walk out seeing my dad pushing my Harley out under the alcove.

"thank you for getting her out. you didn't need to", i say getting on

i hear the door open and shut and trotting feet

"no problem bug. just be safe. that's two very precious cargos your carrying", he smiles as he taps the metal handle bar.

anna walks up to us and dad hugs her. they say their goodbyes and i give her my helmet.

she puts it on and holds my waist tightly.

i pull out from under the alcove and drive down our long driveway.

bye family....

short

not proofread