So So Close

Anna's POV:

After I walk back into my room, I press my body against the door and sit. God I wish this would be different. I wish she was with me instead of him. But that won't ever happen. I mean yeah she likes girls but she's never like me. I'm "overrated" and "basic bitch", and she deserves the world and I can't give it to her. Plus, I have Micheal, but I plan on breaking up with him tomorrow. Last night drew the last straw for me. We are finally done.

I get  up and walk over to my closet and put on a unfamiliar hoodie. I smell it.....oh.....it's hers. I quickly get dressed in the hoodies and sweats. I put my a glasses on and walk out my door.

I see her back faced to me in the kitchen. I creep up behind her and put my arms around her waist and bury my face in her back. She welcomes my touch without flinching.

She's comfortable with me.

I mumble in her back "thanks for the hoodie. "Oh yeah....you can keep it. I accidentally poured bleach on your ESPN hoodie" , she says. She turns around to face me. "Sorry, I know that was your favorite one. And I plan on getting another one just like it" she says as she takes my cheek and caresses her thumb along my jawline.

Normally I'd be mad at someone ruining my hoodie, but as I look into her dark blue eyes......I can't be angry. God she's so amazingly kind. She treats me so well.

"Hey baby don't worry about it. It's just a hoodie. Plus I like yours a lot" I say smiling.

"Baby? Hmm I like it" she says as she moves closer to me.

Shit.....I said baby. she's so close to me. I can feel her chest rise with her breath.

"Sorry it slipped" I said  looking away, trying to avoid eye contact.

She grabs my face and makes me look at her. She takes a deep breath and says...

"Don't ever be sorry for that. I won't ever complain about it"

Wow that was bold.

She....

-//—//———/——-//——/——-///—-/—/———

So how was it? Ok or no?
And I didn't proofread——too lazy