First choice

My POV:

(Time skip a few hours ahead)

Me and Maddie have been talking for the past few hours and we've discussed last night, well not everything. We discussed our kiss but I haven't told her about me and Anna.

We've come to terms that me and Maddie dating again is bad for both of us. So we've moved on to day to day conversation. Until Maddie brings up.....

"How is your crush Anna?", she says it sarcastically but she really means it. She knows that the entire time we were dating, I was in love with Anna. That's one of the main reasons for our break.

"Well uh about that", I stutter out.

"Tell me what you did", she demands

-I tell her everything that happened in the last 48 hours. Her face is in shock the entire time.

"Ok well so let me get this straight. She kissed you first, you asked about Micheal and hers relationship during the kiss, asked many times for consent, asked many times to make sure she was ok, made her have her first orgasm, and went to bed unsatisfied?", she asked in a protective tone. "No I wouldn't put it that way", I say. "But you'd never put it that way, because your to biased in this situation. But listen your not at fault here. You deserve someone who will love you and admire you. Just because you like her doesn't mean she gets to treat you like shit. You should never be her second choice. You are first choice priority. Know your self worth Y/N and know that if Anna goes back with Micheal, then you need to move on. She doesn't realize what she's missing out on", she says as she takes my beer from my hand and drinks a sip.

She's right. I deserve better. I deserve to be first choice.

My phone dings and I look at it

"Shit! Listen, I will be thinking about this but she needs me. She just texted me to pick her up. I can't leave her alone. Ever", I say rushing to grab my keys to leave

"Your world doesn't focus around her. It focuses around you Y/N. So act like your the main character and first choice", she calls out as I slam the door and walk to the Harley.

I'm trying to find myself in this mess. I am worthy of love. Is me and Anna a good thing?

Anna's POV:

Me and Micheal are at this sky restaurant. We need to talk about something.

On the way there I got a picture sent to me of Micheal and his ex girlfriend laying in Micheals bed from last week during the night. I know it was last week because of the time stamp on the corner. He cheated. Now he's caught. My eyes are filled with anger.

Anger at him for cheating but mostly anger at me for trying to choose him over her.

I agreed to this meal to tell Micheal that we should break up because I need to focus on myself before getting back in a relationship that is toxic for me. Especially if I have proof of him cheating again.

I know I said that i still have feelings for Micheal, and I do still have feelings for him. But I can't think about him when all I've been thinking about is her. She has been on my mind for every minute of this long day.and if she hears of this, she'll kill him. Whether or not we are on good terms, she is still always there for me.

I pull my phone out and text her to come pick me up and I send her my location and tell her to come inside to help me. I know that we aren't on good terms but I need my best friend.

"Micheal listen. We need to talk", I say in an angry tone

"Ok?", he says unsurprisingly

"Micheal I'm breaking up with you", that catches his attention

"Uh-b-but why? We just got on a break yesterday?", he says like a 4 year old

"Micheal stop whining. Listen to em because I'm saying this once. I am Anna Shumate and I am to be treated like I am a queen. You don't treat me like your girlfriend. No....you treat me like a piece of property. You make me feel so invalidated. You make me so hurt. Yes I still have feelings for you but the way you treat me, breaks my heart. I can't be with you because you make my mental health go in the drain. I've cried on Y/N's shoulder over you so many times. She's protected me from you and defended me when I wasn't there. She's loved me and held me, even when she felt bad. She is good. And you disgust me. If you were just 1% of the person she was, then maybe I'd reconsider our relationship. But no now if you want me, you'll start over from scratch. You'll start with making me feel good. I doubt you will though. And this is IF I WANT YOU. But I don't want a cheater. You cheat and lie and cheat and lie. I am always being hurt by you but I forgive you in the long run. Why? Why do I do that? I don't know to be honest. I guess I choose toxic relationships because I know that I won't let myself open up in them. I ah e never opened up to you. No you just broke me and broke me some more. You are full of shit and are a dickhead with a huge ego and small dick. So no Micheal I don't give a fuck about anything you want. No no no. I want me. So by bitch", I say and stand up and walk out the "sky" doors to see her on her Harley wearing her helmet waiting for me.

Hey! So now I need to talk to her.......