Dinner Part 2

My POV:

He's ignorant. We are all telling Micheal to quiet down, but he doesn't listen. As I'm trying to get him to contain his drunken outbursts, she walks back to the table. We hold each other's gaze for an awkward second. She breaks  our eye contact and tries to quiet him. Micheal is ignoring her and disrespectful towards her. I clench my jaw and close my fist as he says, " I ain't got to be....be quiet for anyone. Y'all can't tell me what to do...stupid bitches......I just graduated med school and I have a fine as hell girlfriend. So guess what? I'm winning in life...... I have job opportunities lined up for me and I still have my trust fund. What do you broke bitches have??? Nothing.". I want to break his fucking nose. Kaylee grabs my hands on the table and intertwines them. She whispers to me "calm down....be the bigger person". I whisper back "he's being rude and he is embarrassing her" I eye Anna and she is trying to control him.

"Micheal, baby, please quiet down. We are all proud of you. We don't need to make a scene". He pushes her away and snaps back, "shit the fuck up Anna.....damn I'm tired of this. I'm a grown and accomplished man" he says standing up and attempting to straighten out his suit. I stand up to. "Hey Micheal, listen to me. Sit down. Eat your dinner", I said sternly. "And who the fuck do you think you are? Oh that's right....your no one. You are a veterinarian. That's not even a real doctor so please let's not pretend like we are equal.", he says and I clench my fist again. I relax my fist when I hear her talk again, "Micheal I called you a cab here. So wait five minutes and it'll bring you to your house". She puts her hand on my elbow and I calm down.

I'm not an angry person but he just pushes every single button I have. We have never been "friends". You see, me and Anna have known each other since birth and we grew up next door to each other. WE have always been best friends. I "supported" her boyfriends, but none of them ever treated her like the queen she is. She "supported" my girlfriends, but she would always tell me off on them. She was protective of me. She always has been. When I first came out as gay, she fully supported me and would defend me when people would discriminate against me. That's another reason why I love her. She's kind and she doesn't deserve what Micheal puts her through.

He walks outside and gets in the cab. "Finally" I breathe out. My friends step up and pay their bills and Kaylee drives home all of my friends except Anna. We sit at the table and wait for the check. The kind waitress bring me the bull for me, Anna, and Micheal (since he didn't pay and just drank and left), I pay the waitress. She leaves and I get up and stretch out my hand for the tipsy Anna to grab. She does. I say, " let's get out of here Boon" I say her childhood nickname that I gave to her so long ago. She smiles as the name calms her nerves. I put on my leather jacket over my suit and leave a $100 tip on the table for the waitress before we leave. God knows she deserved more because of him.

I open the heavy wooden door for Anna to walk through. She says thank you and she laces her hand onto my arm, with my hand in my pocket. I walk past the valet and towards my motorcycle. The walk there is quiet, but not uncomfortable. It's just that neither of us want to acknowledge what happened earlier. She snakes her hand quickly into my dress pants pocket. I swallow hard as I feel her hand that close to me. She quickly takes out my keys and asks, " Can I drive the Harley?" She shows me her puppy dog eyes. "No Boonie......you are a little tipsy and you only drove her once before", I say. She grabs my face and looks me into the eyes. "Ok fine I'll let you drive, but I'm not even tipsy. I barely even drank" I just nod my head and help her onto the bike. I give her my helmet that I had buckled to the handle bars. I much rather her safe than me.

I buckle the helmet on for her . I look up into her eyes and stare for a moment. She so beautiful. "Thank you. But you already said that" she says. "Shit I didn't know that I said that out loud. But to be fair you are", I say with a smirk. I get on the bike before she can say anything. I start the bike and rev up the engine. I know that Anna loves my Harley.....almost as much as I love her. I look back and see her smile. Oh that smile.....could stop my heart. She wraps her arms tightly around me. "Wait..." I say as she unwraps her hands from me and I slightly shift off my leather jacket. I give it to her to put on. She'll be cold because it's October in Michigan and it's about an hour drive home. She puts it on without rejecting it. She must have been cold. I facepalm myself for not offering it to her earlier. I get back to my driving position and she wraps her arms around me. I smile as I slowly take off from the parking lot

————————————————————————
So is this story good?
I was going to do some Anna and y/n one shots but I settled and chose a story

I normally won't post twice but.....maybe I might