Why?

My POV:

As we are waiting for the elevator that leads to our apartment, she is staring at me but every time I catch her she looks away. She makes my heart beat harder each time I see her beautiful smile.

Anna: You know that your smile is literally breathtaking right?

She walks a little closer and I get very nervous

Me: My smile? Baby have you seen yours......it's phenomenal. It's one of my favorite sites to see.

Wow that was kinda flirty.....

Anna: Baby?

Me: Uhh....it must've slip—

Anna: I'm just messin with ya dummy

She nudges me with her elbow and smiles. Best buds. Best friends and nothing more.....right?

The elevator dings and we start to walk towards the dark brown door to our apartment. I unlock the door for her and she walks in and so do I. I toss my keys into the bowl on the kitchen island. I kick off my shoes.

Anna: I'm going take a shower Asshole

Me: uhh....ok. Me too, but not....uh....with you but...like by myself....in my own bathroom.

Wow. Im really and nervous around her. She giggles and walks close to me and kisses my cheek. God, I know I'm blushing hard, but I try to maintain my cool.

Anna: goodnight silly

Me: night boon

time skip a lil—-

I step into my room after my shower. God that felt amazing. It calmed me down. I walk out into the kitchen and look in the freezer for some ice cream and.....bingo. 2 pints: my favorite (cookies and cream) and Anna's pint of some Ben and Jerry's. I grab the pints and two spoons and walk over to her bedroom door across from mine. I knock.

Me: hey boon, idk if you're asleep or not.....uhhh.... but do you want some ice cream??

She opens the door, wearing nothing but a towel and her hair is down and wet. Damn. I maintain eye contact to try and keep her as comfortable as possible. She sees the pints in my hands.

Anna: yeah yeah....fo sure just let me put on some clothes

Me: uhh.....yeah that's prolly best

I walk back to the kitchen and put the pints down. I run my hands through my hair....keep your cool. I have to keep my cool around her or she'll know. But why does she keep doing this to me.....why?

/-/-/—-/—/——/—————//—/——-//—-//—
It's not proof read or nun but I thought it was ok and short
Sorry bout it being short
Leave feedback if possible