-XXII-

Before long, Marshall and Amber were house shopping

Before long, Marshall and Amber were house shopping. It seemed like Marshall was determined to buy a house that was baby safe, in every possible way. Yet, she too wanted a baby safe environment, but Marshall was turning down houses just because of a 'potentially dangerous things' in which could easily be fixed, or safety proofed.

She'd never seen such a protective side to Marshall, in a way it was overwhelming, yet it was still very cute. "What about this one Marshall?" Amber said, pointing to a reasonably large mansion in California. He looked at the mansion, it was quite expensive but within budget, but it wasn't in Detroit..

"California?" He said inquisitively, looking at all the photos of the mansion. It was a modern mansion, three floors, a pool and a tennis court. It was really beautiful, and Marshall seemed impressed. "I mean California is probably much safer to be live then here." She pointed out to him, he nodded unsurely.

He knew that Detroit was the most dangerous city in the USA, but to move  2,375 miles seemed a bit scary to him. "Doesn't Dre live there? It'd probably be better for your music career too." She said, smiling at him. He agreed at this, moving to California would probably be better for his child's life, and for his career too.

"And I was thinking of changing my career now anyway," she began, looking at him with hope in her eyes. That cute face, why did he give into it so easily, "fine, but it doesn't mean we will get it." He said, telling her that other buyers may win it.

"But you're Slim shady, don't tell me you won't win it."

He nodded, the house owner would be stupid not to sell it to a celebrity. "I'll book us a viewing of the house then." Amber said, as she returned her eyes to the computer.

"What day though?" Marshall said, looking over at the screen. "I can't do tomorrow or Friday, I have to go to the studio aswell as an interview." He stated to her, she nodded, and booked the viewing for Wednesday.

"Actually, talking about my interview, I was thinking it may be best that we tell the public about our relationship." He began, looking at her. Slowly she nodded, she wasn't really up for everyone knowing, but she'd rather it officially come out, then come out as a scandal in a few weeks.

"Then I'll explain the situation in the interview tomorrow.." he said to her, as she closed the laptop. "But- you can't tell them I'm pregnant, we aren't even married.." He snickered at this, "Me and Kim weren't married when we had Hailie.."

"But you weren't famous back then, and if we are going to tell the world can we at least wait a few more months." She mumbled, leaning onto him. He agreed on this, telling the world they were together was one thing, but telling them that she was pregnant was another.

"Just out of curiosity, but what career are you planning to do now, Amber?" Marshall asked her, putting her on the spot for a minute. She sighed, it was pretty embarrassing telling him aloud, it was the type of career that was difficult to make it work.

"I've decided I want to work on my music, I know that I'm not great but I want to try." She began, looking at him quite awkwardly now. She knew he was going to laugh at this, but she just wanted to try something new, something she's always liked.

But instead of laughing at her, he just smiled. Maybe he didn't think this was a stupid idea after all, maybe he thought that she could do it. "You're crazy good girl, and I'll help you make it up there."

She smiled in appreciation, she really didn't expect him to be this supporting. Although she shouldn't of been surprised, Marshall was actually really nice once you got to know him. "You say I'm good, but I'm really not.." she started, looking down at her feet.

"Girl don't say that shit ever again, you're the best female white rapper I've heard. Way better then that chick Iggy and all that shit." He rambled, smiling at her. She giggled at this, "Just wait I'm going to show you to Dre, he's looking for something new, something big."

"Me? No way, you're my boyfriend you're only acting nice so quit it." She teased him, standing up and grabbing the TV remote. "No seriously, the rap world needs something different like you." She shook her head at him, flicking through the channels.

"Well if you don't believe me then watch this." He dug into his pocket for his phone, "I'm gonna call Dre." He walked out of the room, and she heard him begin to talk.

She started to stare at him through the crack in the door nervously, was Marshall really telling Dre to listen to me? Dre wasn't going to give me a chance, Marshall's knocked up girlfriend. Well he didn't know that, but he'd probably find out soon enough.

Within a couple minutes, he walked back into the room. He took a seat beside her and grinned. "What's so funny?" He sighed and laughed to himself, "Nothings funny, Dre agreed to listen to you." She almost leapt up in excitement, was Dre giving her a shot.

She couldn't get too drunk on excitement now, it was unlikely he'd like her voice. The only thing she had going for herself, was the fact that she was able to think of bars straight off the top of her head.

"When is he listening to me?" She asked him, hoping it wasn't too soon. He shrugged at her, "He hasn't given me an exact date yet, but sometime in the next few weeks. It depends on his schedule."

She nodded, at least this gave her sometime to prepare. As if he had read her mind her tapped her shoulder, "And besides, I'll help you practice." She was really grateful for all Marshall was doing for her.

"I feel so bad, what can I do to repay you?" She exclaimed, putting her arms around his waist. He grinned and moved his mouth close to her ear.

"I can think of one or two things you can do to repay me.." He licked her ear lobe, and softly nibbled at it causing her to jump back in surprise. "Fuck Marshall, you're so dirty. But if you insist.." she mumbled, moving her fingers down the buckle of his pants.

(Can you believe we recently reached 200 votes, then I check the app and we have 1k reads?! Tysm!!!!)