-VIII-

Amber still wasn't sure what was going on

Amber still wasn't sure what was going on. Why had he done this? This question was raging in her mind back and forth like a tempest. His lips were ever so soft, something you'd never really be able to tell if you hadn't touched them before. They were a light pink, the colour of a pink carnations almost.

But even with his insane beauty, she didn't want him kissing her. Not in the slightest. Even now, she knew it wasn't really Marshall kissing her. Well it was, but not the sober kind. The kind who was high and drunk.

But maybe that was the reason she didn't pull away. She knew he would forget about all this tomorrow, so what's the harm in a little fun? Amber knew she shouldn't do it but Marshall wasn't the only wasted one. She was just as guilty.

A few seconds later, she got the strength to push him back. His eyes were dark and full of lust. The type of lust, she'd never seen in a mans eyes. She leaned back towards the window, turning her head to face it. She didn't want to look him in the eyes again, who knew what he may do.

Her started to bite his lip in annoyance, did he really give into his desires so easily? Normally, she was quite difficult to read and understand, but kissing that girl was much simpler then anticipated. Just as they pulled up to the carpark, Amber put on a black leather jacket. Marshall glanced down at his suit and cringed, what the fuck am I wearing?

The interview room had a few people in the audience, not too many, they didn't allow too many. It was a well lit room, three vermilion sofas and a small cream coffee table between them.

Amber presumed the seat was for her, of course Marshall told her last minute that the interviewer also wanted to meet the new "rumoured female bodyguard". The only reason she accepted was because of the hefty pay she was getting for it, otherwise she wouldn't of even considered going.

Her and Marshall took a seat, the only thing matching about them, was their clothes. He was much more stoned then she was, but then again he'd drank and smoked much more then she had. He was wearing his suit still, but Amber had decided to take responsibility upon herself, to make it a bit more appropriate for the occasion.

She had removed the black tie from the equation, tossing it back into the car. She undid the first few buttons of his shirt, leaving the top region of his chest exposed. She also added a chain around his neck, that she had been keeping in her pocket. He looked much better then he did, not much better but still better.

Amber wasn't wearing anything too fancy, but she did look nicer than Marshall. She was wearing a black leather jacket, not the expensive kind, yet it was still a reasonable fashion statement. She wore an inky crop top beneath it, which had some lace around the bottom. She then wore some casual jeans and sneakers, a normal outfit for her to wear.

The man interviewing us, or mainly Marshall, wasn't someone she'd seen or heard of before. But according to Marshall the man was quite popular, and that meant she had to try to leave the best impression she could.

"Welcome Viewers! And as anticipated I'm here with no other than Marshall Mathers!" The interviewer exclaimed, the crowd cheering happily and loudly. "And a surprised guest, Amber Lakeside, Marshall Mather's own bodyguard!" There was more cheering, but muttering and confused glances quickly over powered it.

"So, as we speak, fans are sending in questions and we will choose a few of them!" The interviewer exclaimed, smiling at the two of them, his eyes mainly focused on Amber.

Amber began biting her lip, she was really anxious about this. More anxious then she had ever been. She wondered if her friends, and D-12 were watching this interview. It was live wasn't it?

Without any warning, the interviewer who she had learnt was called "Jim" (a real basic ass name) leapt into the questions. And unsurprisingly the first one, was for Marshall.

"Leah, a fan from Florida, has asked you what's your workout routine?" He stopped to think for a moment, she was scared for what he was going to say, especially due to the fact it was the drugs talking.

"Eh, my routine?" He laughed, even thought there was nothing funny about the question. "I guess I just try to eat healthily and shit, but i exercise whenever I'm not busy so there ain't really a set schedule." He continued to blabber on, until Jim stopped him.

"The next question is for you Amber. From one of Eminem's fans in Atlanta." There were a few cheers in the crowd, some of them from Atlanta obviously. "Her question is, why did Eminem choose you as his bodyguard?"

She stopped for a minute, to think. In all honesty she didn't exactly know why she chose her. She had the slightest idea why, but nothing she wanted to be recorded saying. "I think that question should be directed at the man who hired me." She said savagely, looking away from the camera and towards Marshall.

Jim nodded, and Marshall snickered smirking at her. "There's another question for you Amber, from Micheal a fan from the UK, he's asking what is your relationship with Slim shady?" Just as she was about to answer, Marshall stood up and grabbed her hand, pulling her off of her chair.

"She is my girlfriend, so fuck off. We are out!" He shouted, his eyes lazy and lustful again. Then he walked steadily out of the room, dragging me behind with him.

"WHAT THE FUCK MARSHALL!" She screamed once they'd gotten into the car, the driver wasn't in the car thankfully, he was outside having a cigarette. She broke down into a breakdown, the angry kind. why the fuck would he say that, why? "You've ruined my entire life you know that? I'm going to be labelled as Eminem's girlfriend for weeks and weeks on the tabloids and news!"

"Calm down Bitch, you're making such a big deal out of this shit." He said, placing his hand on her back. He clearly still hasn't analysed the situation. She sobbed, her eyes full of tears and her cheeks red. "A big deal?" She wailed, it had been a while since she'd cried but this had really hit her deep, very deep.

"It was the drugs talking girl, the fucking drugs!" He slammed his hand onto the window, and as if on cue rain began to fall onto the tinted windows. "I'm going to quit this fucking job, I'm so done." Amber exclaimed, "Let me grab my things and I'll go back."

Marshall could of not stopped her, he knew he could of. He was going to, but this girl was special. There was something different about her, something she didn't want to lose. "Look, please don't go. I'll do anything." Marshall said desperately, he'd never really been in this position before, the position of being at a woman's knees.

"The press will be at your door everyday! You won't be able to leave your house you'll be mobbed!" He shouted in desperation, gripping onto her cold hands tightly. "I need you here, so don't just go! I know I don't know you really well, but It's too early for you to go."

She sighed, she didn't hate Marshall. She actually liked him quite a lot. He was nicer then she had originally thought, so was leaving right now the wisest thing to do? "Then, you can't abandon me if I choose to stay Marshall, if I choose to stay here as your bodyguard and as your friend you can't just go." She sobbed, clutching his finger tips.

"That's all, all I needed to hear." He said, pulling her into his shoulder, her tears dripping onto his trousers.