-II-

"Don't tell me you're some kinda prostitute," Angela giggled

"Don't tell me you're some kinda prostitute," Angela giggled. Amber rolled her eyes, looking at Angela directly now with a stern expression. It felt as if Angela, always had to assume the worst in every situation.

"I got a job as a bodyguard." Amber simply said, shrugging it off. They looked at her in surprise, it wasn't as if they were unaware that she was strong. What shocked them was that someone actually hired her.

"For who exactly?" Bella said curiously. After hearing Bella's thoughts, the other two girls listened even closer, as if that was the question they were about to ask. "Eminem." She said in an emotionless manner, watching their face change from curious, to a shocked expression.

"No way!" Angela yelled, gripping onto Ambers shoulders tightly. "You're kidding right?!" Amber shook her head, hoping Angela would calm down, "No, I am not-just sit down and I can explain this." She muttered, gesturing them towards the couch.

After a good twenty minutes of explaining the situation, with them gripping onto my every word- Amber handed them each a beer. "I hope you realise, he thinks you're just some easy  slut that he can have his way with." Mackenzie chuckled, taking a chug of her beer. "Or some obsessed fan." Bella chimed in, Mackenzie nodding at her.

Of course she liked his music, who didn't? You could find a few of his albums in her room (if you looked hard enough.) Although, that wasn't the reason she decided to apply. She saw the advertisement in the latest copy of the rolling stone magazine, and decided to take the opportunity.

In all honesty, Amber didn't even know why exactly she applied. It was clear that he would choose a tall, strong, beefy man as a bodyguard. That's just logic. Although, she had come up with the theory he was high or drunk or something like that when he sent the letter. He must of been, there's no way he'd be so stupid- still I guess I can't assume, I don't know the guy after all.

"I'm meeting him at the maple restaurant downtown at 8pm tomorrow." Amber stated plainly, watching their faces smile once again. "What?"

"What do you mean, what? You're meeting Eminem. E-M-I-N-E-M, do I have to spell that out to you and at the most expensive restaurant in town!"Angela cried, Bella and Mack nodding instinctively. "Why don't we take you shopping for your big night, with Mr Em!" Bella giggled, giving me a sly smirk.

She sighed, when the girls had an idea, Amber didn't even have a say. Especially, if it was one like this. "I'll just wear Jeans and a jacket, you know I don't have the money right now to be splurging out on designer outfits!" She exclaimed, looking away in embarrassment.

They looked at her in sympathy for a second, but only for a second. "Girl don't worry about it, I'll pay." Angela stood up, handing Amber her debit card. Angela was nowhere near broke, she had rich parents, who would buy her anything she wanted. They only met by coincidence, a few years ago when Amber was browsing in an expensive clothes shop.