-XXXI-

"Alright then, first of all

"Alright then, first of all.... make some noise for Killa!" The crowds cheered, not as loud as I had expected but they did cheer. The majority of people who were cheering were female anyway, but thankfully there were more men in the crowd then women.

"Okay, now make some noise for Lake$ide!" The crowd suddenly erupted with noise, like the explosion from a volcano. Did this mean she had won? Killa gave her the finger, before moodily walking off stage. The commentator walked up to her, and raised her arm into the air. "Lake$ide is the winner!" The crowd shouted with joy, and she could see Marshall cheering from the sidelines.

They presented her with the $500 and the Rolex watch. She sighed, did this mean she was a real MC now? Probably not, she had to work much harder in order to get to Marshall's level. She smiled, running into his arms.

Marshall laughed, giving her a quick kiss. "You did it, I knew you fucking could!" He exclaimed, putting his arms around her waist now. She laughed, she had done it. She had finally done something good. "Do you think Dre is gonna sign me?" She asked hopefully, looking up into his blue eyes.

"Fuck yeah, also Dre is throwing a party for your victory, so shall we go back to the hotel and get ready for it?" She nodded, shining her new Rolex watch in the light, and feeling the $500 wad of cash in her pocket. They walked out, hand in hand, the paparazzi and press chasing them all the way to the car.

They sat inside, and Amber could see the paparazzi taking pictures of the car, even though they couldn't see through the tinted windows. Amber rolled down the window, half way and leaned out of it smiling. She then put up her middle finger to the camera. "Come on Marshall let's go."

Marshall didn't really do much to change his appearance, he changed his white tee for a black one, but kept his jeans on. He didn't really see much of a need to dress fancy, and he couldn't really dress fancy anyway, he hadn't brought anything, and neither had Amber.

Amber just put on a Lakers top, and some denim shorts. "I didn't know you liked baseball." He commented, looking at her shirt. She laughed, pushing him backwards, "Baseball? You're such a retard Marshall!" It was clear, he knew nothing about sports, nothing at all. "Shall we get going, before you can disappoint me anymore?" She smiled, heading out of the hotel room. He followed her in confusion, he still didn't know what he'd said wrong.

The party was hosted at Dres LA home. It was a nice house, much bigger and more modern then their house back in California. But then again, Dre had much more money then Marshall did. "Wow it's nice here." Amber said, staring at the house in awe as they entered.

"Dre is almost a fucking billionaire, of course he's gonna have a house like this." Marshall said, untwining their fingers as they entered the room where everyone was. Dre and some other rappers who were in aftermath, and interscope were sitting down drinking and doing pott and other drugs. "Hey guys!" Marshall exclaimed, lifting Ambers arm into the air.

The boys around the table, cheered for Amber, some catcalling her. Marshall clutched her hand tighter, he really was over protective. "That was amazing Lake$ide!" Dre exclaimed, walking over to her and hugging her. Was that what everyone was going to call her from now on?

"Thanks Dre," she smiled, pulling out of the hug. He nodded, "So I've listened to all of your battles, and your demo, let's sign you to Interscope." Amber almost leaped with joy, she'd done it, finally done it.

"Thank you so fucking much Dre!" She exclaimed, jumping up and down like a little girl. The boys laughed, and so did Marshall. "Now can we celebrate?" She exclaimed, reaching for a cigarette and lighter from the table. She hadn't smoked for a very long time, she had been scared too. When she was sixteen, she got addicted, but she was older now she could handle it.

Marshall looked at her worriedly, as she began smoking so fast and heavily. He had no idea, about that part of her past, not many people did. "Yo slim, give her something stronger then that, she ain't gonna get high on a few puffs of that." Dre said, he was also high now.

Marshall didn't really feel comfortable giving his girlfriend drugs, he knew what addictions were like, he didn't want her developing one. Amber dropped the cigarette into the ashtray, and turned up the stereo in the room. Biggie began blasting, Amber took a swig of the tequila on the table. Marshall was the only one who hadn't loosened up in the room.

"Come on Marshall!" She giggled, handing him a small glass of bourbon. He couldn't refuse it, he quickly drank it, it left a burning sensation down his throat. Amber curiously looked, around the table. She could see alcohol, cigarettes and bottles of pills on the table. She picked up a bottle of pills, and looked at it Ecstacy.

"I've never tried this shit!" She laughed, opening the bottle and pouring a couple pills onto her palm. She tried one pill and left, "I don't feel anything!" Dre chuckled slowly, leaning forward in his chair, "You will.."

Before anything else could be consumed, Marshall grabbed Ambers arm and pulled her out of the house. "What the fuck Marshall." She exclaimed once they'd gotten outside. "Why are you such a mood kill?" She was drunk, and probably high by now. He wasn't letting this happen under his watch.

"Let's go back to the hotel, Dre isn't thinking rationally, don't take any of those pills ever again!" He shouted, grabbing her arm and dragging her to the car. He was perfectly sober, he could drive them back to the hotel, but Amber, Amber was in a state he'd never seen her in before. And he didn't like it, not at all.

He slammed the car door, and drove them back to the hotel, she was barely awake now. She was going to wake up in the morning regretting all of those. "There's something floating in the sky!" She giggled, looking out of the car window. Looks like the ecstasy was taking affect.