-XXIII-

Since she had started dating him she'd learnt one thing, she had learnt that he had an enormous sex drive

Since she had started dating him she'd learnt one thing, she had learnt that he had an enormous sex drive. Amber wasn't complaining though, men who knew what they wanted was definitely her type.

It was like he was sculpting her body, moving his hands all across it. With ever small touch, it was as if her body was on fire. She laughed, as he moved his teeth from her ear, down to her neck.

His tongue was rough against her soft skin when he grazed it. The way she was moaning at his every move, made her sound like some sort of virgin. She knew he needed to hurry up, she was due to leave to pick Rose up in half an hour.

She stroked his chest with her fingertips, it felt cool on her hot fingers.  "Have you been working out?" She asked Marshall, feeling his toned body. He nodded, as he made his way down to her shirt. He took no time at all, to rip it off her, leaving her half naked. She gasped as he put her hands above her head, she wasn't exactly sure what he was planning, but she was loving it.

She quickly rushed out of the house, she was going to be late now. She wasn't picking up Hailie today, Marshall said he'd do it. It was surprising that he was going to pick her up, it wasn't like it was unknown who Hailies dad was.

Marshall had his interview tonight, so as soon as he'd picked Hailie up, he was dropping her off at Ambers. Hailie and Rose had arranged a sleepover, and they were both excited. Once Rose saw, Amber she smiled and ran into her arms.

Amber giggled, and held her hand walking her back to the car. "Have you had a good day honey?" Amber asked her, once they were in the car. Rose nodded, and began telling her about how she did drawing, and got the highest in the class on her maths test. It was rather wholesome to know how well and happy she was doing here, it would be a shame when they have to move.

"Hailie is going to come round in a few minutes, so why don't you go to your room and wait for her?" Amber told her falling onto the couch in exhaustion. Rose nodded, and proceeded up the stairs.

Marshall looked at himself for the twelfth time. After his last interview, he wanted to show up in something his own style. He was wearing a white tee, and a leather jacket. He also had some white converse sneakers on, and jeans. "Daddy! Hurry up, we gotta go to Roses!" Hailie called up to him, sighing and looking at himself once more, he raced down the stairs. "Shall we go then?"

As soon as Hailie and Rose were asleep, Amber took a seat on the couch. She began to flick through the channels, until she found MTV, the interview was set to start any minute now. Amber was wrapped up in a blanket, and had some popcorn beside her.

As soon as she saw Marshall's handsome face on the screen, she smiled in happiness. They were in a stereo typical place to where an interview would be held. A room, with two chairs and an audience of bustling fans in front of them.

"Welcome! Today we will be talking to Marshall Mathers, or how you may know him... EMINEM!" The crowds screamed in excitement, cheering and clapping. "So we will ask you ten questions tonight." The interviewer continued, looking at Marshall who nodded.

"First of all, do you have any hints to your upcoming album?" Marshall pondered on the question for a moment, he had to say something. "The next album, is gonna be out on November 12th so check it out when it comes out!" He shouted into the crowd, everyone cheering now.

"Oh, and it's going to be called Encore," the crowd roared louder, and the interviewer clapped and smiled. "Do you think it'll be a bigger hit then the Eminem show?" The interviewer asked him. "I don't know yet, I guess we will see." He grinned, leaving the question up to the public's answer.

"Where and what has happened to Kim?" The interviewer questioned him, viewers eyes on him now. Marshall didn't say anything for a moment, but then he replied. "Kim is doing great, we broke up after it wasn't going to well, but she's a great mother and she's happy now." He said, looking into the camera.

The interviewer nodded, Marshall wasn't giving very straight forward answers now, but it was clear he didn't want to give too much away. "Talking about your daughter, does she ever listen to your music?" Amber looked at the TV now, that was a good question.

"Yeah she does but if play a song with a lot of swear words in a row, then I make her clean versions to play in the car. I don't cuss around my daughter." The crowd cheered at this, it was a good question and it just showed how good of a father Marshall was.

"Only two more questions now, first of all what's your work out routine?" Marshall thought for a moment about this, he did have one but it felt like he hadn't done it in a while. "Seventeen miles in a day, but I space them out throughout the day, normally doing eight at a time." He said, the interviewer looking at him in awe.

"And finally the question everyone is asking, who are you dating if anyone?" Amber paid full attention to the screen now, she wondered if he was going to say anything at all. "A matter of fact, I am. You might know her as Amber Lakeside." He boldly said, the crowd gasped and so did the interviewer.

"Can we ask you mo-"

"No we are done, good night." Marshall walked out of the interview, the paparazzi and press gathering around now. He just needed to get out of here, and get back to Amber.

Then suddenly Amber could hear crowds. Big crowds, mobs maybe. The press.. they had taken residence outside of her house, watching it with cameras and phones. She knew Marshall wouldn't be able to come back here tonight, and that she really annoyed her.

She wanted her boyfriend to hold her, while she slept.. guess that wouldn't happen tonight

!!!! Merry Christmas !!!!