-XXVII-

Please read this book, 'just a fling', it is by Killiked And I'd really appreciate it if you have it a shot!!

It'd been an hour now, and the contractions had only been getting worse. Marshall wasn't the only alarmed one, the doctor was also quite worried about her having the kids two months early. He admitted her into an empty hospital room at Marshall's request. The doctor had told them, that they would have the twins before midnight.

Marshall was fearing a still birth, it was always possible especially due to them being early. Amber had told him that they were going to be fine, she was sure of it. One of Ambers old colleagues, came to get Hailie and Rose, while she was in hospital.

And now, they were just waiting...

"Fuck Marshall this shits painful." She winced, another contraction coming on. He nodded, rubbing her stomach. "It'll be fine trust me, in the end the pain will be worth it."

She agreed, Marshall was right. They just needed to talk to get her mind off of the pain. "What do you think the genders will be?" She groaned, asking him. He smiled, seeing her more talkative now. "I don't care for the gender, I'll be happy no matter what." He grinned.

6 Hours Later

"You're almost there Amber push, PUSH!" The midwife exclaimed, the first baby was almost here now. Marshall was sitting next to her, biting his nails. "It's a boy!" She exclaimed, holding the baby up, before handing it to another woman to weigh and clean up.

"Okay, I see the next one.. hold on." Marshall held her hand tight now, he had a son now. "You can do it baby." He murmured, kissing Amber on her forehead.

"It's a girl!" The woman explained, doing the same thing again. Marshall smiled widely, and laughed. He pulled Amber into a hug, just before the babies were brought back out. "Baby Alex and baby Hunter." Marshall said, Amber nodding as she saw their faces.

Alex, had bright blue eyes like Marshall, and has dark hair. She had a great contrast between Marshall and Amber. Hunter, also had blue eyes, but he had blonde hair. This was strange, as Marshall didn't have natural blonde hair, and Ambers hair was dark. It was clear the kids were not identical twins, not at all. "They're adorable." Marshall gushed, staring into their innocent eyes. Amber nodded, staring at them. "You better go call Hailie and Rose to tell them the news!" Amber exclaimed, holding the babies in each arm.

Nodding, Marshall walked outside the room. Amber grinned to herself, although she was still in pain, it had nullified now. The midwife walked into the room, "Congratulations honey! They're beautiful!" She laughed, looking down at the babies.

Amber nodded, stroking their hair. "Hunter weight 6lb and Alex weighed 5.9lb, once again congratulations, they need one more check up and you should be able to go tomorrow." She said, carefully taking the babies into the other room.

Truth was, she didn't want to stay in this hospital any longer, the smell of hospitals was never appealing to anyone. Amber sighed, thinking of her and Marshall's king size bed, and the two cribs laying beside it.

"Hey where are the twins?" Marshall asked, as he walked back into the room. "They're just getting checked up on, and if all's good we can go home in the morning." She said, Marshall looked relieved, it's clear he was getting tired now.

"Did you bring the car seats Marshall? As soon as we get up I wanna go home." She groaned, seeing the woman come back. She smiled as soon as Hunter and Alex, were in her arms.

"You can get some rest now, but remember to take it easy for the next couple of weeks." She said, leaving Marshall, Amber and the kids alone in the room. "I'll go grab some clothes I packed in the car and toiletries, and we can get some sleep." Marshall rushed out of the room and to the car.

She was quite happy she could leave the hospital tomorrow. It wasn't common, for women to leave the following day of giving birth, so she should be thankful for this at least. Especially, due to them being two months early. It was a miracle that they were healthy, thankfully they were.

Marshall came back with two bags, and he picked the two babies up and put them inside the hospital supplied cribs. He looked like a father now, even though he already was. Maybe he'd act more mature now he had two babies.

Amber took the bag, and began to get changed into some pajamas. She was still in pain, so she was going to have to be easy. There wasn't two beds, so Marshall had agreed to sleep on the waiting chair.

"I'm proud of you baby." He said leaning back in his chair, they'd been dating for almost a year now and they'd already gone through so much. It was crazy really.

Amber looked over at Marshall, he was drifting off to sleep, on the chair. She was just going to close her eyes now, get a little bit of rest..

Before she knew it, it was eight am. Marshall was already awake, and feeding the twins their milk. It looked like he was struggling feeding two at once, so Amber took Alex off of his hands. Although she was still groggy, it was nice to see her daughter, drinking her milk so contently in her arms.

"They're good kids." Marshall whispered, worried of distracting them from their bottle. "They are." She agreed, stroking Alex's head softly.

Hailie and Rose were probably so excited to see the twins now, she could only imagine their faces when they walked back into the house holding two babies.

"Fuck, the press and shit have found out about the babies." Marshall said, looking down at the newspaper that had been brought to their room by the workers here. Marshall and Amber were on the front page, 'Amber Lakeside and Marshall Mathers have had a baby?!'

Well they were half right, it was twins actually. Marshall sighed looking down at Hunter, he had no idea what Kim was going to say once she found out about this.

"We are so fucked." Amber mumbled, the whole world probably knew by now. Amber didn't want the kids growing up with the sort of life where they were always in the limelight. They deserved a normal childhood, but that was Ambers own fault for having unprotected sex with a world famous rapper.