-XVIII-

Guess I'm gonna start writing like this and I'll change the other chapters to this way soon)—

Marshall's breath was hot on her neck. His hands were running all over her body now, but did she have any regrets? No. Why should she regret having sex with the man she couldn't stop thinking about over the past few years?

Yet Amber couldn't help wonder what their relationship was now? Her body was covered in hickeys, this had to make them something more then friends right? Friends don't fuck friends- well... unless they're friends with benefits, but me and Marshall aren't that- are we?

Once he was done he sighed heavily, they hadn't even showered yet, they were just mangled in the sheets of the bed. It was strange really, Marshall's hands were clutching her waist holding him close to her. It was as if she was a treasure to him, something you had to keep close. But Amber was just looking away, her face was scarlet in embarrassment by now.

"I- I better shower!" She nervously said, approaching the bathroom to have the third shower of the day. Just as her hands had reached the door knob, Marshall pulled her body back to the bed.

He smirked at her, but she just groaned. "Come on Marshall I'm tired.. just let me shower and sleep!" She grumpily yawned, looking over at his disappointed face. But seeing how tired she looked, he let her go but not before smiling.

"Why don't we shower together?"

If that meant he'd leave her be, then sure.

After the long, lustful, shower Amber could finally get some sleep. She was so tired at this point, she could barely keep her eyes open. The mattress and pillows, were of a surprisingly good quality so she was able to fall asleep within a few quiet minutes.

She woke up to the lingering smell of smoke. The smoke filled her nostrils and caused her to cough in repulse. Marshall was lying harmlessly, in front of her his eyes closed shut. She jumped out of the bed, and searched for where the smoke was coming from.

On the table, there was a pile of cigarettes. What had he been doing while she slept? She rushed over to Marshall and shook him, waking him up. Her slowly opened his eyes, he looked groggy and tired but Amber didn't care. She wanted an explanation for this.

"What the fuck were you smoking last night?" She shouted, pulling him out of bed. Poor Marshall wasn't even half awake yet, but he noticed the smell quickly. "O-oh that I only had one or two.." he mumbled, walking back to the bed.

Amber grabbed his arm, and pulled him back. "One or two? Don't tell me that bullshit don't you care about your fucking health?" She questioned him angrily, as he began to yawn uncontrollably.