-XXXIII-

"Congratulations girl!" DeShaun shouted as soon as they entered the house, turns out news spreads fast, faster then she would of liked

"Congratulations girl!" DeShaun shouted as soon as they entered the house, turns out news spreads fast, faster then she would of liked. "And you've been signed to Interscope!" He exclaimed, even louder. "Proof, calm the fuck down." Amber laughed, pulling him and the rest of D-12 into a hug.

Marshall looked pretty jealous, but that was no fault of hers. "You jealous Slim, you can join us." Bizarre smirked, noticing Marshalls sour expression. "Fuck you." He laughed, giving Bizarre the finger. Regardless of Marshall's rude outburst, Bizzare still chuckled mimicking Marshall's gesture.

"So how were the kids?" Marshall asked, once we had all stopped hugging. She could see the twins sleeping softly in their cribs, and Rose and Hailie doing some drawing. "They were surprisingly well behaved."

"What do you mean surprisingly?" Marshall said, looking at D-12 rather sternly. They just laughed, avoiding his question completely. Amber rushed over to Hailie and Rose, pulling them into a hug, she kissed each of their heads. They didn't complain or protest, turns out they'd been missing her too.

"I'm happy you're back." Rose calmly said, giving her a smile. Rose seemed rather calm about the whole situation, but Amber could tell that Rose was really happy about her return. "Did you win, Amber?" Hailie curiously said, looking away from her picture for a moment.

"I did!" She exclaimed happily, seeing both of their faces light up. They'd both told Amber before she had left, that she would win no doubt about it. "See, I can predict the future!" Hailie giggled, returning back to her drawing. Amber just laughed, and headed back towards Marshall. The twins were still asleep, and she didn't have the heart to wake them up just yet.

"Well we better get going, congrats again." They smiled, before walking out and leaving them alone with the kids. Marshall sighed in relief, lying back on the sofa. Amber laughed and did the same, they were both so tired, but they knew they couldn't sleep just yet.

"How about we go out for dinner with the kids, I can't be bothered to cook tonight." Amber laughed, sitting up from the couch. Smiling, Marshall agreed it would be nice to spend some time together as a family after all.

Marshall had insisted on taking them out to a fancy Chinese restaurant, he liked. When he was a kid he didn't go there though, it was apparently to expensive. But ever since he's been earning the big bucks, he's taken a liking to it.

Amber took the kids up stairs and dressed them in something nice. If they were going to a fancy place they didn't want them dressed in anything. She put semi fancy red dresses on them, they were a similar colour but a different design. Then, Amber rushed into her room and put on a white blouse, and black trousers along with a black coat.

Although the girls wanted it, Amber told them that they were way to young for makeup. Even if Hailie was a year or so older then Rose, she still wasn't ten yet. The girls calmed down after, Amber promised to do their hair nicely. Amber then put some black eyeliner and some natural eyeshadow.

Marshall was waiting downstairs, he hadn't changed much, but it was refreshing seeing him in a shirt, with a chain around his neck. "Well don't you look sexy." She commented, putting her arms around his neck. "I'm sorry, but who's this goddess standing in front of me?" She kissed his lips laughing, but the kiss quickly ended once the girls walked into the room.

Their hair was in gentle plaits, it looked pretty, and thankfully they liked it. Gratefully, Marshall nodded and they headed out to the car. It was dark now, and the cold evening air brushed against Ambers face and nape. Astonishment, was what she felt as soon as they entered the restaurant. The exterior, was lovely already with its Chinese style look, but the interior was even more pleasant.

Seats were made of a leather like material, which was red and expensive looking. Waiters, were dressed in kimonos and other Chinese like fashion. The food smelt tender and fresh, the food looked exquisite, they took a seat at a wide circular table.

"What can I get you?" A tall Chinese woman asked, her hair was dark and in a ponytail, she seemed friendly enough. Marshall looked through the menu, and ordered the kids cola and them wine. Marshall wasn't a big fan of wine, so it was to Ambers bewilderment why he ordered it. Maybe he wanted to impress her?

Amber glanced down at the twins, they were both awake lying in the prams. They couldn't exactly sit up yet, but they were pretty content sucking on their pacifiers. The woman nodded, and went away to make their drinks. "They're so well behaved." Marshall laughed, stroking their cheeks. Hailie laughed, "Daddy! Can I hold them?" Hailie asked, but Marshall slowly shook his head.

"They're still a bit young, and besides they're happy where they are, we don't want to disrupt them." He calmly said, but thankfully Hailie didn't get to upset over it, with her cola arriving she was distracted from it now. Rose smiled, watching the Chinese cook the meals. This was the sort of restaurant, where you could clearly see them cooking the meal in front of your own two eyes.

Soon enough, the waitress returned this time, asking for their meal. They decided on getting everyone chicken chow-main, it was simple but liked amongst them all.

Now, all they had to do was wait. "Can we play eye spy?" Rose asked them, to which they nodded. Marshall didn't really like those sort of things, but he did like Rose so of course he agreed. They played that until the food, arrived, it really was good. "Didn't I tell you this was the best place to eat?" Marshall laughed, looking around the table at everybody. They all nodded
(the kids having trouble using the chopsticks).

"Let's have a toast to Ambers victory!" Marshall exclaimed, the kids raising their glasses of cola, and smiling Amber raising the wine. "To the new MC!" She still wasn't a real MC she needed to earn her place first.