-XXVIII-

"They're so cute daddy!" Hailie exclaimed, peeping at their still sleeping faces in their cribs

"They're so cute daddy!" Hailie exclaimed, peeping at their still sleeping faces in their cribs. Marshall nodded, looking over at the twins too. "Hailie be quiet honey, you don't want to wake them up." He whispered, smiling softly at her.

Hailie nodded, and took a seat on the couch to watch television. Amber was upstairs, she was having a day where she could just rest, she really needed it. Although, she was relaxing, she just couldn't seem to sit still. She wanted to go see Marshall, but she'd promise she'd relax.

Sighing, she rolled over and shut her eyes. Rose stopped reading in her bedroom, and went downstairs to watch the TV with Hailie. Marshall sighed, now he'd have to look after four kids, they really needed some sort of nanny to help them out around the house.

"Amber what are you doing up?" Marshall asked her, as she came downstairs. Truth was, she just couldn't sleep- she just wanted to spend time with the family. "I couldn't sleep." She said, walking over to sit by Rose.

Marshall nodded, and leaned back in his chair. "Amber I have something to tell you." Marshall slowly said, causing Amber to look up at him. "Yeah Marshall what's up?" She asked him curiously.

"The rap Olympics aren't in four months now, due to some charity event it has been rescheduled to a month away." A month? Amber had no idea if she'd be able to impress him in a month, a month... she'd only just given birth to twins, there was no way she was going to do well.

"Then, I must start practicing." She sighed, looking over at Marshall. He nodded, "You're good enough, to win already... but just in case I have invited some people to come and help this afternoon." Marshall smiled, looking at Ambers happy face.

"Okay but, who's going to watch the kids?" Marshall chuckled at the question, "Bizzare is going to do it." Amber chucked back, Bizzare... that would be interesting..

That afternoon, D12 and Paul Rosenberg arrived. Of course, Amber was grateful for them coming, but then again she felt quite guilty. They were taking time out of their day, to come help her... she definitely had to win now.

They all gave her advice, and tips on freestyling and how to project her voice better. By the evening, she was even better, "You're pretty good, just keep practicing until it's time." Paul told her, she nodded thankfully.

One month later:

(Sorry about the time skip... wasn't sure what to say~)

"How do I look?" Amber asked Marshall, posing in front of the mirror. She had her hair in curls, with her short hair it almost looked like she had an Afro but it did suit her. She had natural makeup, brown and gold shades. She wore a black crop top, denim jacket and some denim shorts.

"You look sexy as always." Marshall said, kissing her cheek and down her neck. She giggled, pushing him away. "Quit it, I'm going soon.." Marshall laughed, "You do realise you're going to be the center of attention? You're not only a woman, and white but you're also dating Eminem and you're the mother of two of his kids."

"Guess that means, I've gotta win even more now." She laughed, heading out of the door. Marshall followed her out, D-12 had opted to watch the kids while they're gone for the weekend.

This wasn't really what Amber wanted, but according to Marshall they're good with kids. So she agreed, she had to trust Marshall's judgment sometimes. They headed to the airport, so they could get to Los Angeles.

The rap olympics were held in Los Angeles this year, the same place that it was held when Marshall competed. The event would be broadcasted on TV, and the crowds would be full of fans and people from interscope records.

The journey was generally smooth, there was a little bit of turbulence, but only the amount you'd expect on a flight. They could of easily driven to Los Angeles, it would of only been a four hour drive. But he insisted they they must take the thirty minute flight.

Once they arrived, they were met by the press. The press were all shouting questions at them, and flashing cameras. Amber, just ignored them and smiled, holding Marshall's hand.

Back at home, the kids were playing up for D-12. Hailie was pulling proofs jacket, and Rose was hitting Bizzare's stomach and laughing. It was at the point, where they just wanted to walk out and leave.

"Amber Lakeside, or better known by her stage name, 'Lake$ide' is going to be entering!" A woman exclaimed to the crowds, with a megaphone. They all cheered, probably the majority of them Eminem fans.

"It's going to be fine baby." Amber was sitting backstage with Marshall. She was stressing out now, running her fingers through her hair and almost crying. Marshall pulled her into his, chest. "Just do what we practiced, I'll be backstage watching you." He reassuringly said.

She nodded, looking at herself in the mirror. She'd re applied her makeup, and she was ready to kick ass. "I'll make you proud." She confidently said, pulling him in for a kiss. He more then willingly kissed her back.

"That's enough for now, I'm going up soon.. you can reward me when I win." She winked, walking to the edge of the stage. There were two men, battling now. They were both really good, she could hear them loudly on their mics.

"Up now, Lake$ide versus.... AYel." Amber snickered walking up stage, she knew her name was weird but what the fuck did AYel mean? AYel, was a black woman, probably two or three years older then her. She was also, taller and looked much more intimidating then she did.

Amber gulped, was she going to lose on her first battle? She could imagine Dre watching her battle now, and Marshall. She had to make them all proud.. she had to.

"Let's flip a coin..." A guy said, flipping a coin. "Amber who's going to go first?" Amber smirked and pointed at the other girl, just waiting for her to insult her and call her white trash.

AYel, just smiled, she probably wanted nothing more but to be able to beat Eminem's girlfriend..