-VI-

Marshall woke up as sober as ever, many events of the previous night blurry, some he couldn't even remember

Marshall woke up as sober as ever, many events of the previous night blurry, some he couldn't even remember. What had happened? That was a good question. A question that was pondering on his mind, as he got showered, and as he got dressed and probably for the remainder of the day.

Amber was already awake when Marshall came downstairs. She was sitting at the counter, with a bowl full of cereal and a spoon. She was wearing a black fleeced hoodie, and navy jeans. Even if it was a real simple look, she still pulled it off effortlessly.

Marshall was wearing a black leather jacket, and white tee below it. He was also wearing some jeans except his had had rips on the knees and were black. He didn't grab any breakfast, he just made himself a cup of black Coffee like most mornings.

"What's the schedule for today?" Amber asked Marshall, as she let out a long yawn. He glanced over at her, before taking a sip of his hot beverage, cringing at the bitter taste. He should be used to its flavour by now, but for some reason he wasn't. "We are going to have to go to drop by the studio today, then maybe we could have lunch or wherever you wanna go, I've also got an interview later on.

Amber nodded, she never realised how busy his days were, and how busy hers were going to become. "I'm gonna go grab my shoes then," she told Marshall, as she left the room. His eyes followed her out of the room, and watched her go up the stairs. This girl was so hot.

He smashed his fist onto the counter, why was his mind spewing all this shit? He hadn't liked a girl since Kim, and it was going to stay that way. He didn't hate Kim, they shared a child for godsake, but it was awkward being in a room together these days. He didn't want another relationship to end like that, ever.

Amber walked back into the kitchen, this time wearing some black vans. "You could drive?" Marshall suggested, observing her glowing response. She didn't know what kind of car Marshall had but she hoped it was a striking one, but knowing him it would be better then anything she had anticipated. And she was right.

It was a red lambo, the type of car she'd always wanted. Yet here it was right in front of her. The amazing paint job, reflected the suns rays perfectly. It didn't have a roof on, but that could easily change if the weather decided to take its toll. The seats were made of a cream leather, the type of seats that could stain with just a single splash of soda. But it was clear Marshall liked this car, as the seats were spotless.

"Fuck- I get to drive this?" She exclaimed, inspecting the car in even more detail, but being careful not to touch anything. She didn't want to be in debt of over a million dollars.

"I trust you not to ruin my new car," he said, but there was some doubt in his voice. She opened the door to the car, and looked into the footwell. It was clean, no immaculate. Had he even driven this car yet?

"Wow, is this how much you're worth?" She mumbled, fiddling with the stereo as she spoke. He smirked at this, "This car cost me about a million dollars." He remarked, watching Ambers sour expression of jealousy.

"So where to?" Amber had a look at the built in GPS, her old clunker didn't even have a working radio- but this, this was on a whole different level. "I have the studio location saved on there already." He said, reaching over to touch the GPS.

Their hands met, well more like their fingers. It was like an unexpected bolt of electricity in both of their fingers. Amber quickly pulled away, her cheeks flushed in embarrassment. "Sorry about that," he said, and continued to put the location of the studio in.

She glanced at the location, ten minutes away. At least she didn't have to be on this journey for too long especially because of the fact she was alone with him. The remainder of the journey was spent in silence, but it was exhilarating. Exhilarating, driving a car this fast.

Once they had to stop at some red lights, people really noticed the car. All the other cars were basic brands, and basic colours. So this car stuck out like a sore thumb. The people walking around them and in other cars were gaping at the car. Then a couple of people noticed Marshall.

They stopped for a moment, and their faces lit up like a child's on Christmas Day. As they approached the car, Amber quickly put the roof on, if any pictures were taken of her with Eminem then she was going to be in the public's eye. Something Amber didn't want.

So as soon as the lights flashed green, she was the first to drive off, leaving the other cars in the dust. "Calm down girl, do you wanna crash and die?" He shouted, some exhilaration and excitement in his tone.

The studio was big, and it was empty besides me and Marshall. "So what are we here for?" Amber asked, looking around the studio. There were two chairs, and a desk. There was also millions of dollars worth of music equipment which costed more then her life.

"I just gotta finish working on a track, go grab a drink or something from the vending machine outside, and grab me a black coffee." He said absentmindedly, passing Amber a few dollars.

"I know I'm your bodyguard but I'm not your slave." she said, watching him as he worked. "I'll grab us both something, but I can pay for mine myself." Amber said, and she walked out to the vending machine.

That girl. He shook his head, sighing.

Amber began jamming buttons on the vending machine, trying to get the fan of soda she wanted. There was no black coffee left in the vending machine, so she decided to grab him a soda too.

She trudged back to the studio, the two sodas in her hands. They were cold on her fingers but she didn't mind, it was quite humid in this building so the coldness was a relief to her.

She walked up to the doors of the studio, and jumped back in surprise. A woman with blonde highlighted hair was leaning against him on his chair, her lips were planted on his. Who was this girl?

I dropped the cans of soda onto the ground and rushed out, she had been gone five minutes- she didn't even know there was anyone else in the building. She sat on a bench outside, breathing heavily thankful of some fresh air.