-XX-

Amber was standing nervously outside the pharmacy, before it had even opened

Amber was standing nervously outside the pharmacy, before it had even opened. She wanted to be the first one in there, she needed to be sure that she wasn't pregnant. It was ironic really, a few nights ago, she was imagining a child with him, but this was way too soon for  it to even be possible.

They'd been dating for just over a week, and she may already be knocked up. She sighed rubbing her head, this was the way she'd least want to have a baby.

As soon as the door opened, she rushed inside. She scanned the shelves for the most expensive and most accurate test. Smiling after she'd found it, she walked up to the pharmacist.

She looked at Amber for a moment then grinned widely, "Amber Lakeside right? I've heard of you.. you're Eminem's girlfriend!" She sighed, she was really hoping she could keep this on the down low. "Are you pregnant with his baby?" Instead of replying, she just ignored her walking out of the shop.

Why was it any of this bitch's care?

Groaning she stood in the bathroom, and looked at the results for the millionth time. She was pregnant. Well that's what the test said at least- it could always be wrong. Even though, she'd done three now and they've all come back positive.

How was she going to tell Marshall? She didn't even know if she wanted this baby, it didn't feel right having it now. But it had always disgusted her, the idea of abortion. If you've brought something into the world, then you should cherish it. That's what she'll always live by- but this situation is different..

Sighing, she walked into her bedroom, what could she say to Marshall? It wasn't like she could keep it from him forever, he'd notice a bump soon enough. Amber had a sickening feeling, that Marshall would hate her for this. He seemed pretty content with his daughters now, does he really need a baby from a relationship that's been going on for a week?

Just as she was about to make some lunch, her doorbell rang. Slowly, she edged to the door, if it was Marshall she'd have to play it cool. But thankfully, it wasn't Marshall. It was someone she hadn't seen for a long time.

Bizzare and proof.

She wasn't entirely sure why they were knocking on her door midday, surely they should be in the studio right now, recording or some shit. "Hey girl," Bizzare said, pulling her into a hug.

She smiled and greeted them both politely, "What are you guys doing here?" She asked smiling, although all she wanted to do was curl up under a blanket. "Heard that you're dating my boy, thought I'd come see you again. And you've changed a lot." He said, emphasis on the last word.

She thanked them and began to think, who else had been told about their relationship? "Well anyway.. we better get going, gotta head to the studio," proof said, smiling at her before they walked away.

She smiled until their car had driven away, then she sighed leaning against the door frame. She pressed her hand onto her stomach, there was a child inside there, an actual child.

She walked over to Marshall's with Hailie and Rose. She'd just picked them both up from school, so she was on her way to drop Hailie back at his house. She didn't know if he was even home, but she made a deal with herself to tell him what had happened if he was there.

She sighed in relief when she couldn't see Marshall inside, there was no harm in waiting another week or so, to break the news. She turned to walk away, but someone called her back. Marshall was standing in the door way, and called her name out.

Guess she'd have to talk to him about it now. Sighing, she told Rose to wait there while she had a quick talk with Marshall. Rose respectively nodded, and started playing with the skipping rope she'd had in her backpack.

"Marshall can I talk to you alone for a few minutes?" She asked him, ushering him inside. He respectively nodded, and they walked into the pantry. It was empty in here, and surprisingly cold.

"So wassup babe?" He asked her, he hadn't really called her this before, so this was all new to her. Instead of beating around the bush, she just bluntly said it, "I'm pregnant."

He looked at her in horror and shock for a second, "You're what?" He said in surprise, his eyes immediately looking at her stomach. "Are you sure?" He exclaimed worriedly, clutching her shoulders.

She nodded, "I've done three tests, they've all come out positive." He sighed, putting his hand to his forehead he really didn't know what to do.

"Do you want me to get an abortion?" She asked Marshall suddenly, looking into his eyes now. He put his hands onto his cheeks, "Of course not, we will raise this baby right." He smiled, pulling her into his arms.

She sighed, maybe this wasn't such a bad thing after all. "I love you." She mumbled into his shoulder. He nodded back, "I love you too."

"I better go, I'll call you later." She said, breaking out of the hug, and heading outside to go see Rose. Rose smiled happily at seeing Amber, and they began to walk back to their house.

As soon as they arrived back, Amber noticed a message off Marshall, she unlocked it curious what the message was. 'Any name ideas yet?' Amber giggled at this, but in all honesty she'd been too worried to think of any names.

She quickly replied back, 'not yet. X'. She leaned back on the couch, Amber sitting on the floor below her, playing with some toys. She really wished she could drink or smoke, to let go of all her stress and worries, but she knew she couldn't.

She took a deep breath, she didn't want anyone to know about this until she was sure she wouldn't have a miscarriage, she picked up her phone and emailed the local hospital. She was going to book a check up on the baby, she wanted the piece of mind, that they were okay.

She then messaged Marshall, 'I booked a check up at the hospital tomorrow at 10:30am can you make it?' He didn't take very long to reply, 'of course, I couldn't miss it.'

As weird as the whole situation was, it felt in a way that everything was slowly yet surely falling into place.