-V-

Marshall was still standing outside the door waiting, waiting as eagerly as she had left him

Marshall was still standing outside the door waiting, waiting as eagerly as she had left him. He was wearing a baggy black tee, which didn't sport any specific brand (or not that she could notice at least.)

As soon as she noticed Marshall checking out her sports bra, she grabbed her hoodie. At least now, his eyes wouldn't be on her bare back as they walked downstairs.

"Lead the way." Amber said, letting him guide her to wherever his friends were. It was safe to say that she heard them before she saw them. You could hear a bunch of guys cursing and laughing amongst themselves not far away.

He guided her into a room, she hadn't been to yet. It had some scarlet chairs, and a glass table. The table was littered with bottles of alcohol and packets of cigarettes. So this is what he's been doing, getting himself high and pissed?

As soon as they noticed her, they began to smile. There were three guys sitting on these chairs, and of course she recognised them as members of D-12. Bizarre, proof and Kaniva.

Amber sighed, she wasn't just doing this for Marshall she was doing it for a band she genuinely liked. "Hey, boys this is Amber." Marshall said rather loudly attempting to get their attention.

All three of them stopped and turned to look at Amber. "Her?" Bizarre muttered, scowling at her. "She's weak." He was acting too aggressive at this point to not be pissed.
Weak? "I'm not weak, so why don't you fuck off?" She was going to get fired at saying that. She knew it.

"What you say girl?" He almost shouted, as he stood up. The other guys trying to calm him down at this point. "D'you wanna fight?" He exclaimed, putting his hands into a fighting stance big mistake.

"Go ahead, I'm not scared." Amber said, I have nothing to lose at this point, I'll be fired before the nights out. Marshall glanced up, looking at Amber now.

Never had he seen a girl look so fearless and brave. He thought girls were meant to be weak and afraid, but Amber was the opposite of that. She was a fighter. He watched her with a sense of hope, as she stood up to fight Bizarre.

It was already clear who would win. Kaniva, was a good two foot taller then Amber, and he was much stronger too. The only thing about her that was stronger, was her spirit. Her spirit was beaming across the dimly lit room. Maybe, just maybe she could win as unlikely as it was.

Amber walked forward, and stood on the carpet. It probably wasn't best that she fought on carpet, especially one this soft. "You sure you wanna do this girl," he warned her, causing her to laugh.

"I should ask you the same question." All the other guys, including Marshall, snickered at this. Where had this sudden confidence came from? This really set Bizarre off, he came at Amber quite quickly.

Amber crouched dodging his punch, and did a spin kick, knocking him off of his feet. He fell down on his ass, everyone laughing now besides him. But he hadn't given up yet, he almost leaped to his feet in a ball of rage.

This time he tried to drop kick her, but just as his foot came into surface with her skin she quickly grabbed it. Once she had secure hold onto it, she leaped to the side and let go. This caused him to fall face first onto the floor, narrowly missing the glass table.

"Are you done?" I said, smiling as the boys cheered. Maybe this wasn't a bad idea, maybe they'll learn to respect me. He stood up slowly, wiping blood from his nose.

He didn't say anything, he just glared. For about twenty seconds he glared at Amber. A very long awkward twenty seconds. He then looked away, grabbed his jacket and left the house.

"I'm sorry." Amber said to Marshall, as she ran up the stairs to her room. "How could I be so fucking stupid to screw up!" She shouted once she reached the top floor, punching her fist against her door. Marshall is going to come up here any minute and make me pack my bags and go home.

She sighed, and walked into her room and began emptying her drawers of any clothes. She decided it was best to start packing now. If she wasn't out in the next hour, she'd be out the following morning.

As expected, twenty minutes later there was a knock at her door. She wiped the tears from her eyes, and opened it. Marshall was there, leaning against the door frame. He looked half high and half sober- it was a strange duality.

"Hey.." he murmured to me. I looked at him and tried my best to smile. "I'm sorry about downstairs, I shouldn't of provoked him. I packed my bags, I'll be out of here soon." She said, opening the door wider so Marshall could see her semi packed bag.

"Don't go." He said rather loudly this time. "I don't want you to go." He doesn't want me to go? No he does. I know it.

"Don't lie Marshall I know you don't want me here." She shouted, her eyes starting to fill with tears. Why was I crying now?

He grabbed my arm firmly, as the tears reached my cheeks. "I underestimated you, so I should be the one apologising." He said, looking at her sincerely now. This is the alcohol talking Marshall, so stop.

"You did, but that doesn't make a difference to what I did." Amber said honestly, pushing his hand off of her. "But I need this job so if you're telling me to stay then I will." She said, covering her face in embarrassment.

He smiled, and pulled her into a hug. What the fuck is he doing? "Marshall, can you get off me. I'm pretty tired, and I want a shower." She squirmed, trying to break free.

"Aight." That's all he said before closing the door and going. At least he didn't do anything else, but she didn't want any more hugs or physical contact for that matter.

She decided to take a show before she slept, she was still sweating from that short fight with Bizarre. Even looking at the fight now, she realised she could of done better. The spin kick and dodges were minimal compared to what she was actually capable of.

Once Marshall reached his room, he took a straight up shot, and sighed. What the fuck was this bitch doing to him? It was probably just the alcohol and drugs making him feel this way.

He will wake up tomorrow, thinking of her as enough slut. He has to.