-XXXVIII-

(Ahhh!!! I tried to think in my head ways to end this book, but I'm going to write one more chapter after this, and that will be the final chapter! ❤️  And once it's finished  I will do a Q&A chapter, so please comment any questions!!)

And once it's finished I will do a Q&A chapter, so please comment any questions!!)

(And don't worry, once this is completed I have another book ready to post!) 😆

It felt like everything was falling into place now. Marshall had released his new album 'relapse'. After being in rehab, he had a lot to write about. Apparently, when he was there he would write songs in his spare time. Amber also had just released her first album, 'Last candidate'.

The album blew up extremely fast, faster then she or Dre had expected. Marshall was the only one who wasn't surprised, it was like he knew that the public would love it. Her life had been a bumpy road. She started off without anything in Detroit, then got a job as Marshall's bodyguard, became a mother and now a rapper.

This was more then she could of expected, she never had thought she'd make it this far. Her friends had contacted her again recently, asking to hang out. But it was depressing they'd only messaged her because she had became famous. Not one of them stayed in contact with her, and she wasn't planning on replying to any of them anyway.

Fans had been going crazy, for Marshall and Amber to do a collaboration. Everyone knew that they were dating, that only made the fans want it even more. So, Amber and Eminem had written an album together and were planning to go on tour with their separate albums and their joint one.

It was quite a smart idea actually, having a massive tour for three albums. It had definitely sparked the public's interest, and news of the tour was spreading quickly over social media. Tickets were practically selling out already, and they weren't even out. Even Paul Rosenberg had told them that they were going to rake in a lot of money for this.

And due to the fact, that they were going to be on tour for so long, they had decided to bring the kids along with them. The tour was going to go on for eleven months, Amber nor Marshall were not planning on leaving the children in other peoples care for that long.

Although they were going to be moving all around the USA in those eleven months, Amber thought it'd be good to let them go see the country. Delphine had also agreed to come with them. They hadn't see her for such a long time, it was nice to get to reunite with a friend.

Amber sat at her desk, she'd gotten her own office in the house now, and studio. Her and Marshall were sorting out dates and times for when they were going to each state. They had decided it'd be best if they do a loop around the country, going to each state in order of distance from California.

"I think that's all the dates and times set up, I'll send it over to Paul." Marshall said, leaning over the computer and emailing it to Paul. Amber nodded, reaching for her cup of coffee, after an hour of hard work the tour dates were all set.

Soon enough, Paul replied telling them that the tour dates were going to work out. Now they just needed to post the tour dates on their social media accounts, and the tickets were going to go flying. And she was right, within three minutes of posting the tour dates on Instagram, she'd already gotten two thousand likes, seven thousand views, and four thousand comments.

They were positive comments, comments from excited fans. Some comments were from other famous people, and influencers, all big fans of her and Marshall's music. It was a nice feeling knowing that people liked you, it really was. Amber began scrolling through Instagram, she found an Eminem fan account who had reposted a video of an Eminem concert.

He was on stage, the spotlight shinning onto him, his words loud and powerful with the microphone in his hand. Crowds were cheering him on, the music was booming. This is where she would be in a few months. In a few months, she'd be standing tall on that stage, Marshall by her side. It was going to be magical.

"What are you looking at?" He asked her, looking over at her phone. She shrugged, swiping down from the video, "Nothing important."

"Well I'm going to go make lunch, anything you want?" He asked Amber, picking up the twins from the pram. They were so heavy, it was surprising that Marshall could still hold both of them at once. "I'll just have a cheese sandwich."

10 months later

Everybody in the house was frantic, their flight to Los Angeles wasn't in too long. Their bags were packed, but Rose and Amber were panicking. They were both teenagers now after all, they had to apply their 'makeup'.

Marshall strapped Alex and Hunter into their car seats. Hailie and Rose followed into the seats behind the car seats. With the size of the new car, it felt like they were driving a bus not a jeep. Everyone was strapped in now, they could finally get on the road to the airport.

"I can't hear you!" Marshall shouted, holding the microphone up to his mouth. The crowd cheered even harder, clapping and shouting out to him. "Make way for Amber Lakeside!" The curtains behind Marshall sprung open, revealing Amber standing still on top of a tower. The spotlight, made its way onto her, and so did everybody's eyes. So she sang.

"I love you." Marshall whispered into her ear after they'd finished her performance. She smiled, turning Marshall to face her. She pulled him into a gentle kiss, this only made the crowds cheer louder. "I love you too."

And that was the truth, she really did love him.

(2K reads?! Thank you for everyone who's reading this!)