-XXVI-

Two months later

Two months later

They had finally moved into the house, and Amber was now well over half way through her pregnancy. She only had four months to go, and Marshall was more on edge then ever. Over these last couple of months, Amber had felt like she had been captive inside the walls of their Californian house.

They called it a house, but that was certainly an understatement. Maybe a palace or a mansion would be more fitting. Of course, Hailie and Rose loved it, but there had sparked a slight problem.

Kim, didn't agree at all of them going to live in California. Marshall did offer, buying her a plane ticket over here, so she could live nearby to Hailie. But Kim was persistent about it, she even took Marshall to court over it.

Although, it was easily over ruled, as Marshall had had full custody of Hailie for a while now, and Kim was still on drugs so the judge decided she'd be safer with Marshall. Hailie wasn't too upset about not having to see her mother too often, of course she loved her, but spending time with her father was much better.

But while Amber had been indoors, D-12 and Marshall had been helping her prepare for the rap olympics. They had only been practicing for seven weeks, and they were sure she'd be the first woman to ever win. They had told her, if she wins she would be noticed world wide, she would have no trouble rising to the top. She tried to believe them, but she knew she wasn't going to win.

The girls had also found out about Amber and Marshall having twins. It wasn't intended, they more over heard the two of them talking. Yet the news made them really happy, it was nice to see the girls getting along so well. Though, a heated discussion had broken out amongst the household. What to call the babies.

Rose, Hailie, Marshall and Amber had each come up with two girl names, and two boys names each, and they were arguing over who's name to choose. Amber didn't exactly hate Marshall's name ideas, but the children were trying to insist on stupid names.

For example, if it was a girl Rose was insisting on calling her princess. Now, Rose didn't understand this but having a daughter called princess, wouldn't be good for their reputation. So Marshall and Amber had decided on thinking of the names together one evening.

They had decided on two boy and two girl names. Hunter and Brady were the male names, and Alex and Lisa were the female names. The girls wouldn't agree, but it wasn't their child it was Marshall and Ambers.

But Recently, it'd just been Amber, Rose and Hailie at home, Marshall had been on the anger management tour. It was a bit sudden, but his manager had insisted on going. Of course they were all proud of him, making money and a living. But, it felt like too much, Amber having to stay home looking after the two kids.

And since the move from Detroit, they'd been homeschooled. Marshall wasn't so keen on the idea, but with Marshall getting so big now, the kids would be getting unwanted attention at school. So, hiring them a tutor seemed like the smartest option for the moment.

It was lonely, although Marshall had only been gone for a week or so now, it would still be a couple months till she'd see him again. By the time he was back, she would be due to have the babies. She did sometimes sit down and think to herself what he was doing, she tried to watch his concerts on TV when she could...

"Marshall that show was amazing!" Paul Rosenberg, Marshall's Manager said over the phone to him. Marshall had just finished his show in New York City, a few more shows and he'd be coming back to the kids and Amber. It'd been a while since they'd talked actually, but these daily concerts were not giving him any spare time at all. He only had Mansfield to do tomorrow, and then he was going to be going back to Detroit for the final concert. Detroit. He'd missed that place, maybe he'd be able to catch up with his friends again, but he probably wouldn't have anytime to.

The Detroit concert was blazing, just being here made him feel alive. This tour which had been going on for so many years, had finally come to a close. It was more relieving then sad, he wasn't that upset about its end. He wondered how the babies had been, over the past couple of weeks?

Amber woke up bright and early, Marshall was finally coming home. It'd been two very long months, and she felt as if she was going to explode. The babies were due in two months time, just the thought scared her. At first she wasn't too scared about childbirth, but she was now.

She'd read articles and books about childbirth by now, the pain sounded excruciating. Although, the pain would all be worth it, when she was able to hold the twins. Amber wasn't the only excited one when he arrived back, Hailie and Rose were so happy they almost cried.

But Amber couldn't hold her emotions in, she cried. It was probably the hormones, but she was spilling tears everywhere. Marshall pulled her into his chest, noticing her bump. She did have a small one a couple months ago, but now it was massive. Amber giggled, grabbing Marshall's hand and putting it onto his stomach. "Look they're kicking!"

Marshall smiled, feeling them kick out. It was really cute, seeing his children like this. "How was the tour?" Amber asked him, after they'd stopped kicking. He groaned, "Stressful really, but the ticket sales were good." She nodded, hopefully she'd be able to have her own tour one day.

"Proof came over when you were gone, he helped me practice for the rap olympics." Marshall smiled at this, they were only a few months away now, and he couldn't wait for his girlfriend to win.

Just as she was about to talk, she suddenly clenched her stomach. There was a pain now, she ran to the bathroom. She was bleeding. Had she started her contractions two months early?

Marshall stared in horror, he quickly grabbed the girls and put them into the car, Amber slowly following them. "We need to get to the fucking hospital!" He shouted, as Amber cringed in agony.

(Sorry about the rushed shit chapter and also I've probably gotten a lot of stuff wrong with childbirth, I've never been through it so this is from my own perception of it I guess?)