-XXXII-

Amber yelled, toppling out of the bed

Amber yelled, toppling out of the bed. What had happened? Was it strange that she had no recollection of the previous night? All she remembered, was that she had won and that Dre had signed her, had she gotten wasted? She looked down at her clothes, she hadn't changed since yesterday, was she really that stoned?

She slowly walked into the kitchen area of the hotel room. Marshall was wide awake, he was sitting at the table, his eyes focused on the window pane. "Morning." He said, noticing her presence in the room. He didn't seem too happy, he didn't have much emotion to his voice really.

"I'm sorry about yesterday, I don't remember what I did.. but for whatever it was I'm sorry." She said, siting opposite him at the small table. He shrugged, "It wasn't your fault, Dre was the one that coerced you into taking that ecstasy." Ecstasy? She looked at him in horror, she hadn't done drugs like that since she was in her late teens.

"I did what." She said, looking at him seriously, "And you didn't stop me?" He sighed and looked at her rather angrily now. "I did fucking stop you, I dragged you out of the fucking room. It's not my fault you have no self control." No self control? She did have self control, she didn't know what had gotten into herself that night.

"Can we just stop talking about this, do we really need to argue?" She shouted, slamming her fist down onto the table. He looked into her eyes, then nodded. He didn't really want to argue either, she'd just been signed to Interscope they should be celebrating. And not in the way of last night.

"Let's celebrate then babe." Babe? He'd never really called her that before, or not that she'd remembered at least. "Babe?" She laughed, grabbing his hand. "Thought I'd try something new, do you like it?" He laughed, leaning back in the chair.

"But what do you mean by celebrate?" She flirtatiously said, leaning forward towards his face. He looked quite surprised at her sudden outburst, but he wasn't complaining either. He didn't even answer her question, he just put both hands on the side of her face, and let himself get lost in the kiss.

Amber didn't realise she was starving until she tasted him, of course she'd loved people before but it had never felt like this. She'd never had this burning sensation on her lips and tongue. She didn't know how long this kiss was going to last, but she didn't want it to end.

He stood up, breaking the kiss for a moment, but only to walk closer to her and to reunite their lips again. He slowly raised his hands onto her shoulders, and slowly pushed her onto the table, slowly moving on top of her.

She didn't know how it had happened or why, but all she could say was that the sex was phenomenal. This could of been one of the best times they'd ever made love, it was like magic. She smiled to herself once it was over, Marshall had gone to grab a shower and had left Amber naked in the sheets.

She was tempted to sneak in with him, but she thought against it. They'd been fucking for over two hours now, she didn't know if she could handle it if they did it again anytime soon. Her mind wandered away for a moment, she wondered how the kids were doing. Not very well probably, they needed to get home as soon as possible, she didn't know how long D-12 could cope.

She was knocked out of her thoughts, as soon as Marshall had gotten out. He was practically naked besides the white towel covering him waist down. She could see the water dripping down his chest, it was dripping slowly onto the floor. His hair was also damp and wavy, but it was cute too.

"What you staring at?" She quickly averted her gaze, she didn't want to seem like some kind of pervert. "Nothing nothing! Just my super hot boyfriend!" She laughed, blushing slightly.

"I'm hot? Do you really want me to be horny now?" He smirked, slowly edging closer to her. "Don't you dare Marshall, our flights this evening and I want to be able to walk." She said, backing away from him, still clutching the sheets.

But she knew that slim shady wouldn't give up, it just wasn't in his nature. It was like they were letting go of all rationality. "I'm going to shower," she exclaims, standing up letting the thin sheets fall. "Not anymore you're not."

He'd fallen asleep, she was aching everywhere. It wasn't that she didn't enjoy it, but her thighs were hurting from being pushed so far open, and her arms were hurting from being raised behind her head. She hoped, letting the hot water cover her, would calm her down somewhat. And it did, almost.

She did feel much calmer now, but she knew she'd hurt even more once she got out. She had to get ready quick and rush to the airport, she couldn't handle not seeing the kids any longer. Once she got dressed, she shook Marshall up. Although, it took him a short while to properly awaken, they managed to get on the flight in time.

"You know I'm aching from earlier." She said, taking a sip from the red drink you get on a first class flight. Marshall had declined any of the wine, he was rather pissed that they didn't have beer. But this was a fancy flight, there was no space here for cans of Guinness.

"You excited to see the kids?" He asked curiously, staring out of the window at the cyan sky. They were going to be home soon, ten more minutes on the flight and they were going to be in the car and driving back to the kids from the airport.

"Of course I am, I bet Rose and Hailie will be excited to hear the news!" She smiled, taking a small sip of her wine. The glass was almost empty now, and the plane was heading down now, finally they were back in California.