Chapter 10

As the four, and Han, headed to the kitchen to eat, Y/N and Felix started a conversation. "So, looks like I'll be training you over the next few days." The blonde Australian patted the woman on the back as he walked beside her. Y/N, nodding, replied to him quietly. "It will just be combat, right?"

Felix turned his body to face her, before shaking his head. "No, not only combat. It will be using a gun too. I'm not sure what Jinnie has taught you with combat yet, so I'll probably focus on training you with guns. That way he can pick up where he left off when he's able to return to training you in a few days." At first, when Felix had said no to her, she worried that he would be training her in how to do her seducer role properly. She was still terrified of that, how would she even be trained to do that? More importantly, which of these men would be the ones to train her? She was starting to assume it would be Hyunjin, after Bang Chan had assigned him as her main trainer.

They all sat down at a large wooden table in the kitchen, the lunch was being served by some security guards that would often be keeping watch outside the mansion. It was a simple lunch, but the style made it seem like a huge lunch. There were a few sandwiches on each members plate, carrot and cucumber sticks, some snacks like chocolate, crisps and popcorn, and a bowl of fruit in the middle for everyone to choose from. When everything was laid out in front of them, all the gang members started to eat.

After lunch was over, everyone went their own direction. Han noticed that Y/N wasn't moving though, and came to sit with her at the table again. "Hey, what's up?" The male asked her, his tone soft.

Y/N shrugged. She wasn't sure what was up with her, maybe she was missing her life from before, maybe she was still trying to accept this new life, maybe she was tired or still hungry. She didn't actually know. "I think I'm worried. Worried about this whole thing, being your new gang member. I managed to learn a lot of combat from Hyunjin, but Felix is going to teach me how to use a gun and I'm not sure if I can do that."

Han smiled at her. "I understand that. But, think of it this way. You're the only female in our gang, you're like...the Mafia Princess." That was the best way Han could think of to cheer the girl up, to ease her worries. It seemed to work a little, as Y/N let a small, quiet chuckle escape her lips. It wasn't the best advice that she could've received, in fact it made her more worried. Would being a female put her at a disadvantage of some things, would some missions be strictly for her because she was female? However, Y/N was still thankful that Han had tried to give some sort of comfort. Standing up, Han motioned to the door. "Come on, let's go to see where everyone else went." The two walked out of the kitchen, and decided to see where everyone else had gone to.

They started with the games room, there was Changbin and Lee Know in there. Y/N hadn't really spoken to them much since arriving, so she felt it was best to try speaking to them. With Han by her side, Y/N walked into the games room and spoke up for the two males already in there to hear her. "You need two more players?" Both of the males eyes fell on her, and they both nodded in sync. Han was the first to walk forwards, sitting beside Lee Know and grabbing a controller. Y/N sat beside Changbin, and also grabbed a controller. The four decided to play Mario Kart, as it was the game that Lee Know was most competitive with, and both Changbin and Han wanted to beat him.

A few hours passed, Lee Know was winning the final race of the day, but Y/N managed to get a mystery box. She was in second place, and the mystery box was just what she needed to take over Lee Know and claim the victory. She pressed the button on her controller to make her character throw the red shell towards Lee Know's character, and zoomed past him as the shell hit, crossing the finish line in first place. Changbin and Han both dropped their controllers, not bothering to finish the race with their own characters, to cheer in excitement that Lee Know had been beaten. "You were beaten by a girl!" Han teased the brown haired male, earning laughter from Changbin. Y/N high fived the two males who were teasing Lee Know, before smiling gently at the latter. The male poured, before crossing his arms across his chest. "Alright, good job, Y/N." He couldn't hold back his own small chuckle.

For the first time since Y/N had been in this building, she didn't feel so awkward or nervous. In fact, she felt like a small bond had formed with these members of the gang now, and hoped it would be this easy to form bonds with the others too. Hearing all the commotion, Felix and Hyunjin had come to check out what had happened. The four in the room only noticed they were at the door when Hyunjin spoke up. "What's going on?"

Y/N, Han and Changbin all looked towards the two in the doorway. Han stood up and pointed to the screen, showing who had won the race. "Y/N beat Minho!" He exclaimed, his excitement and teasing towards his friend showing in his tone. Felix gave Y/N a thumbs up, congratulating her on beating Lee Know, for bringing happiness and excitement to Han. Whereas Hyunjin just rolled his eyes. "That's what all the noise is about?"

"What, could you do better? At least I made them happy." Y/N folded her arms, sarcastically smirking at Hyunjin. His response was very bland, he simply scoffed and held his bandaged arm up. "Yeah, I could actually, if I wasn't injured."

"Fine, I challenge you, when your wrist is healed." The girl was quick with her response, causing Hyunjin to raise his eyebrow. "You're on." He replied, and Y/N could have sworn she saw a small smile spread upon his lips. But before she was able to confirm that by looking closer, the smile had disappeared as fast as it had appeared.

Maybe Hyunjin wasn't so bad, maybe he was just cold towards her sometimes because she was new, and he took his job seriously. The blonde male sat down next to Han and Lee Know, and Felix joined Changbin and Y/N. Han pulled out his phone and held it up. "Everyone, smile!" The other five people looked towards his phone and all smiled brightly, some posing with a peace sign.

Seeing the phone reminded Y/N about someone taking her old phone. When the selfie was done, she decided to bring it up. "Oh, by the way, who took my old phone?" All eyes instantly shot over to Han, who nervously chuckled. "Sorry, we had to take it without asking. We knew you wouldn't let us just take it. But it's okay, you have all of our numbers in your new phone. Plus, your new phone is better than your old one!" He had a point, Y/N didn't have the best old phone. Plus, she was needing a new one sometime soon anyway. Y/N waved her hand in dismissal of the excuse. "Ah, it's fine. It's done now."

The six mafia members decided to play some more video games. After all, this was the most they would be able to relax for a while. Bang Chan was arranging a mission for the majority of them to go on, and Felix would be focusing on training Y/N while Hyunjin gives his wrist chance to heal up. It was going to be a long next couple of days, possibly even weeks with the training, but when it is over it would all be worth the wait.