Chapter 29

The next day came sooner than expected. When Y/N woke up, the sweet smell of pancakes instantly filled her nostrils. Her eyes opened slowly, to the bright light of the sun shining through her window. Y/N raised her hand to her eyes, shielding them from the blinding light, before slowly sitting up and stretching her arms above her head. "Good morning, Y/N." Came a voice from beside her, causing her to jump in shock.

"Fucking hell, Felix. You scared the shit out of me." Y/N laughed off the jumpscare before realising the pancake smell was coming from her bedside table. So Felix wasn't just in her room to scare her when she woke, he had brought her some breakfast. "You brought me pancakes? Thank you, but you didn't have to bother. I could've come and got some myself." Y/N politely said, before Felix passed the plate over to her and she placed it on a cushion on her lap in bed.

Felix sat on the edge of the bed, at the far end. "No, it's okay. I wanted to bring you it, I didn't know when you'd be awake. You were zonked out, and I didn't want you missing out on breakfast, so I made you some." The Australian boy beamed at her, before he eagerly watched her take a bite of the pancakes. He truly hoped she would like the breakfast he made her, and was anxiously waiting for her reaction. When she went in for another bite of pancake, he mentally sighed in relief. Surely that meant she liked it, right?

"They're delicious. You're a good chef." Y/N complimented him, before continuing to eat the pancakes. Felix stayed with Y/N while she ate, mainly to keep her company, but also to make sure she drank water and didn't get sick after her alcohol intake the night before. The rest of the boys would occasionally come and check on the two of them, one at a time mostly. When Y/N finished her breakfast, she started to move to take the plate but Felix took it from her. "Y/N, I'll take it." He stated, smiling at the woman.

Y/N's face twisted in confusion. Why was he treating her like she was ill or injured? "No, it's okay Felix. I can do it." Y/N insisted, taking the plate back from Felix before the two of them both got off her bed and headed to the door of the bedroom. The reason why Felix was watching out for her, was because he cared about his friends, and he viewed Y/N as a friend.

Y/N viewed him as a friend too, she viewed everyone in the gang as her friends now. Her skills were increasing day by day, in the combat section. Her seducing skills were still amateur, but she worked on them alone rather than with someone. On rare occasions, she would agree to work with Hyunjin on them. Suddenly, Y/N remembered something she had wanted to do the previous night, but she had fallen asleep before she had the chance. After dropping her plate off in the dishwasher in the kitchen, Y/N swiftly hoisted herself up on the counter and switched her phone on. She had a message off the blue haired male she had seen again.

'Hey, did you get home alright? I called the cops. I hope you are safe.' Y/N smiled while she read the message, thinking about how the boy had helped her last night. She was uninjured thanks to him. The woman knew that she would be shot, or worse, dead, if he had not tackled her to the floor. While typing her reply back to him, Y/N heard Seungmin call her name. The boys wanted her to watch something with them. "Coming!" Y/N yelled in response to Seungmin calling for her. 'Hey! Sorry I didn't message last night, I'm okay! Thank you for what you did. I would've messaged sooner but I fell asleep on the way home. I have to go now, but I'll talk to you later!' Y/N sent the message, switching her phone off and jogging through the building to watch TV with the boys.

As they were watching TV, a news flash came on the TV. It was explaining about the shooting from the restaurant, and mentioned how a store nearby had also been robbed. The reporters on TV stated that the police believed the two crimes were linked in some way, due to the fact they happened so close together in both location and time. Bang Chan squinted his eyes, before muting the TV and muttering under his breath. "What do you guys think? Could it have been them?" He turned to Lee Know, since he was closest.

Lee Know shrugged. "Possibly. But it doesn't matter, Channie. They didn't see any of us, if they had then they would have followed us home. We would've been ambushed by now." Bang Chan did agree with Lee Know at first, before Seungmin spoke up, shaking his head at what Lee Know had speculated.

"That's not necessarily true, Minho. Think about it, why would they rob a store, and then follow us here? I think that, if both crimes are them, which it seems that way, they have something planned. They wouldn't have given up their stolen goods to risk following us, not when they don't know how prepared we are for them to attack." Seungmin paused, biting his lip before looking towards the TV. On the screen there was writing about how cops are searching for anyone with information on what the criminals look like. While it would be great to report the enemy, Seungmin knew that they couldn't do that without risk of being caught as criminals from their crimes themselves.

Hyunjin stood from the couch, turning on his heel and flicking Y/N playfully in the head. "Come with me." He whispered to her, before he walked out of the room. Y/N did as he asked her to, following him out the room as the rest of the boys started discussing about the enemy gang.

"Sleep well, Princess?" Hyunjin teased, a small smirk on his face. Y/N rolled her eyes at his teasing, folding her arms across her chest. "Yeah, I did actually." She muttered, following her words with a mildly amused chortle. Hyunjin was always teasing her nowadays. It was weird, he was the one who was so desperate to kill her when they had their first encounter, and now he was one of the boys she was closest to in the gang.

"Good, because if it wasn't for me you'd have bruises all over your head, and you'd still be in the car. So you are very welcome." He stated, a proud smile speeding across his face. His smile instantly faded when he heard Y/N mumble under her breath, calling him a dork. "You could be grateful." The male sarcastically spat at the girl.

"Okay, I'm grateful. Thank you for putting me to bed. Anyway, what did you want me to follow you for?" Y/N leaned against the wall as Hyunjin moved towards the front door of the mansion. After realising he was going outside, Y/N decided to follow him. He didn't say anything, but Y/N still followed, and it was clear that was what he wanted.

Hyunjin honestly just wanted to go for a walk, but Bang Chan was still keeping the rule that the gang weren't aloud to leave the mansion alone, just in case the enemy was to attack. The tall blonde continued to walk down the street, Y/N following close behind. While he enjoyed the company, he was a bit pissed that he couldn't just go on this walk alone. But that's why he brought Y/N, and not one of the guys. She seemed to be one to stay quiet and not ask too much, to just enjoy the sights, just like he did.