Chapter 28

V, Jungkook and Jimin had managed to successfully get away from the scene without the cops seeing them. As the trio were walking to meet up with the rest of the gang, to retrieve the stolen goods they had hidden, Jimin spoke up. "Nice going back there, guys. That was the perfect way for me to get that Y/N girl to speak to me. She unblocked my number. Poor naive girl, I can tell she's new to this whole gang shit, she isn't careful enough." The blue haired male chuckled, running his hand through his hair before one of his friends spoke up beside him.

"She's so easy to lure. You saving her from a shooting is all it takes for her to unblock your number?" Jungkook scoffed. How pathetic that girl was, how could she be so naive to not know that this job included a lot of sneaky people. Ah well, it made finding that group and killing them so easier for RM. Y/N was their only chance they had of finding them, the plan was in motion once again. The only issue was that group. If they catch her speaking to Jimin again, they definitely would lose their chance.

"You could've been a bit more careful though, guys. You did genuinely almost hit her sometimes. I know you wouldn't have shot her, you're skilled like that, but shooting in front of where she was running...that was risky." Jimin didn't care for the girl, not at all, but he had worried that if she had been hit by a bullet it could've ruined his plan. Beside him, both Jungkook and V erupted in laughter. V spoke up, patting Jimin on the back. "Sorry Jimin. If we had purposely been shooting far away from her though, it would've been suspicious. Wouldn't it? Even a girl as stupid as her could figure that out. I mean, who doesn't notice bullets being fired everywhere except for directly at you? We would've been caught out if we hadn't made risky shots."

V had a point. Jimin rolled his eyes, agreeing with what V had said, before the trio stumbled across the rest of their gang. As they started hauling the stolen goods out of the ditch, and towards their getaway vehicle, Jimin instantly began explaining everything that had happened. Including how he had managed to get into Y/N's head once again, so the plan of finding that group was back in motion.

Meanwhile, on the drive back to the mansion, Y/N had fallen asleep in the car. It was late, and after the alcohol and panic of the restaurant shooting, her body was extremely tired. She hadn't planned on falling asleep in the car, in fact she had tried to stay awake, but eventually her exhaustion had got the better of her and she had passed out. All the guys were being as quiet as they could, so they wouldn't wake her. As the car drove over a speed bump, the sleeping girl fell harshly into the window. Her head cracked against the window and everyone in the car winced, expecting her to wake up. She didn't wake though, Y/N was in a deep slumber.

To stop her head from banging against the window again, Hyunjin, who was sat beside her, wrapped his arm around her and placed his hand on the window where her head was lay. Now that her head was on Hyunjin's hand instead of the window, everyone in the car felt more comfortable that the woman wouldn't be jolted awake. However, Hyunjin wasn't comfortable anymore. Having his arm up in the air to stop this girls head hitting the window was quite bothersome. Out of the corner of his eye, Hyunjin saw Felix looking his way, a big smile on his face as he held back his laughter of how uncomfortable Hyunjin looked. Rolling his eyes, Hyunjin flipped the male off. "Fuck off, Felix." Hyunjin teased in a low whisper.

Felix, keeping his own voice quiet, jokingly pulled a huff expression. "I can't believe you just told me to fuck off, how rude, Hyunjin." Hyunjin ignored the sarcastic remark, letting out a low chuckle before he shifted in his seat. As he shifted, Y/N made a low groan in her sleep. Hyunjin actually expected her to wake up at that moment, but when she didn't, he huffed. The blonde male knew that he was stuck in this position, if he moved the girl would wake. The only thing he would be able to do was stay with his arm uncomfortably against the window to stop the girls head banging on it. Or he thought that, until he had an idea.

Unfortunately, he did have to shift in his seat to do his idea. He got comfortable, before moving his hand off the window and gently pulling the girls head towards him. Hyunjin decided that it would be best for both him and Y/N if he rested her head on his shoulder. So that's what he did. He allowed her to comfortably sleep, resting her head on his shoulder. He kept his arm around her so she wouldn't move back to the window, but he was more comfortable now that his arm wasn't in the air. After hearing a couple of quiet snickers come from Felix, Hyunjin shot the male a playful glare.

Luckily, thanks to there being no traffic on the road, the group got back to their mansion soon after Hyunjin had moved Y/N's head to rest it on his shoulder. The car came to a complete stop, the engine switching off and everyone scrambling to get out the car. Hyunjin reached out and grabbed Han, the last person to leave the car. "Hey, hey! Stop! Where are you going? Help me out here, this girl is still sleeping!" He hissed quietly. Han glanced over at the girl sleeping on Hyunjin's shoulder, before looking back at Hyunjin.

"You're the tallest. You can carry her!" Han teased, before climbing the rest of the way out the car and running into the mansion, laughing loudly. Hyunjin wanted to yell and run after him, but the instant he moved, the girl would wake up. "I'm gonna kill him..." Hyunjin muttered to himself, before carefully pulling his arm from around Y/N. He didn't want to wake her, but at the same time he didn't want to carry her to her room.

"Hey...Y/N? Y/N?? Wake up...Please..." Hyunjin whispered, chewing on the inside of his cheek before sighing. "Fine. Fine I'll just..." the tall blonde male trailed off, climbing out of the car and shutting the door behind him. Walking around to the side of the car Y/N was on, he opened it and reached inside to unbuckle the girls seatbelt. Hyunjin was being very careful, very gentle with her. After successfully unbuckling her seatbelt, he pulled her gently out the car, lifted her into his arms and kicked the door shut.

Hyunjin carried Y/N bridal style into the mansion, occasionally glancing down at the sleeping girl in his arms to make sure her sleep wasn't disturbed. Everyone was waiting for him in the lobby of the mansion, and Hyunjin quietly called out to Han. "As soon as I've dropped her into her bed, you're dead, Hannie!"

Successfully carrying the girl all the way to her room, Hyunjin placed her on her bed. Y/N instantly curled up slightly as soon as Hyunjin had let go of her on her bed. The male didn't do too much, but he didn't want her to sleep uncomfortably and wake up with body aches. He took her heeled shoes off, and placed them carefully next to her bedside table, before pulling the blanket onto Y/N so she would be warm. He even took his hair out of his ponytail, and used the hair tie to pull Y/N's hair into its own ponytail so her hair was out of her face. When Hyunjin was satisfied that the woman would get a comfortable sleep, he exited the room and shut the door quietly behind him.

After walking down the corridor, he glanced down the stairs to the lobby, seeing Lee Know standing at the bottom. "Minho, where's Hannie?" Hyunjin asked as he started walking down the stairs. "I'm gonna kill that boy." He joked to the male at the bottom of the stairs, before both him and Lee Know walked towards the living room to join the rest of the members. They would always have a talk with each other before they went to bed, even if they had stayed out drinking til late.