Chapter 18

The rest of the drive home was in silence, but it was a comfortable silence. It allowed Y/N to get over what happened at the hotel room, and helped her to prepare herself with the fact that having a gun aimed at her probably would happen a lot more in the future.

When they got back to the mansion, Y/N sunk into the couch and switched the TV on. There wasn't actually anything to watch, she was just flicking through the channels. I.N had been walking by, and had seen her sitting alone in the room. Entering the room himself, he decided to call out to her. "Hey, Y/N, you okay?"

"Yeah, Innie. I'm okay." The girl placed the remote of the TV down next to her, before turning to look at I.N. "Is Bang Chan looking through the documents?" Her question earned a nod off I.N, who walked towards her and took a seat with her. Smiling his adorable smile, showing his dimple off, the light brown haired male opened his arms. He was offering Y/N a hug, knowing that she had succeeded in her first mission as part of their gang, but had also been scared during the mission. Happily falling into his arms, Y/N hugged I.N back. It was sweet, and she enjoyed the friendship that had formed with him. The young woman honestly enjoyed all the friendships that had formed with this gang, even the one with Hyunjin.

Obviously, she hated when he was sarcastic or snarky with her. When he seemed cold-hearted. But that seemed to slowly be disappearing now they were all getting closer, and working together more. "You did well today, everyone is proud of how well you coped." I.N broke the silence suddenly, causing Y/N to pull out of the hug and nod his way, thanking him for the compliment.

"I'm going to go change, I can't stay in this dress forever." Y/N stated, standing up and ruffling I.N's hair before leaving the room and walking up to her bedroom. Closing the bedroom door, she instantly began to take off the right dress she had been wearing and changed into some jeans and a plain T-shirt. Pulling her phone out of her purse, she noticed a piece of paper fall to the floor and remembered the boy she had met at the masquerade ball. A small smile formed on her lips as she sat on the bed, picking up the piece of paper, and punching the boys name and number into her phone.

However, she froze for a moment. Y/N began to chew the inside of her cheek. Would Bang Chan be angry if she was to make friends with a civilian? They weren't supposed to make friends with them, but that guy was really nice. Plus, he was attractive. One friend wouldn't cause harm, right? It's not like he was dangerous. He seemed too sweet. 'Fuck it..' Y/N thought as she brought up an empty chat with the new number. Her fingers swiped across her phone screen as she began typing out a message to the stranger.

'Hey! Is this Jimin, from the masquerade ball? I'm Y/N, the girl you spoke to for a little while!' There, she had sent a message. Placing her phone on the pillow beside her head, she rolled onto her side and waited for the response. If there was going to be a response. Around five minutes passed and her phone pinged, causing her to scramble to pick it up and read the notification. It was a reply off the blue haired boy.

'Oh, hi gorgeous! You caught me at a bad time, I'm busy with some work things. Can I call you later? It was lovely meeting you at the masquerade ball.' The reply made Y/N smile brightly at her phone, and she instantly responded telling him that it was alright for him to call her later.

Meanwhile, at the enemy base, Jimin was smiling at his phone menacingly once receiving the reply from the girl he had messaged. "Hey, boss!" He called out, causing RM to poke his head around the door. The blue haired male waved his phone, showing the text to RM. "Tell Yoongi to get ready, I'll be calling the dear princess later. It probably won't last long, so he needs to be fast at tracing the call."

"Nice going, Jiminie. Stupid bitch fell right into our plan. She's going to lead us straight to her precious gang, if she is one of them." RM had received word off V that their enemy gang had been seen entering the masquerade ball with a female. V had recognised their driver before the driver had managed to put his mask on to go elsewhere. He had only assumed the female was part of the enemy's gang, but they were about to find out if she really was part of their gang. After all, if his gang managed to trace the call, they'd follow where it leads, and find out if their enemy is there.

Back at the mansion, Hyunjin had pulled Y/N to the training room. He wasn't training her as such, he was just letting her get used to dealing with guns being aimed at her and how to deal with it. "You froze up. It's scary, I know, but you have to try not to freeze. Don't give them a chance to shoot you." He took a gun, which was empty for the sake of his demonstration, and held it against his chin like how the man at the hotel had held the gun to Y/N. "He had the gun at you like this. If he had shot before I had knocked him out, you would be dead. What you could've done, is grab the gun and his wrist. Here..." he showed where to grab the gun. "And here..." he showed where Y/N could've grabbed his wrist. "When you have both, push with all your force, and you have to grab and push without giving them a chance to react. Don't let them realise what you are doing or they will shoot. Once you have pushed the gun away from you, you can use your hand which has hold of the wrist and twist it up their back, potentially breaking it if you twist hard enough. It will cause them to drop the weapon either way." Hyunjin was explaining while showing as best as he could, and Y/N was paying close attention.

"Thank you, Jinnie." The young woman smiled gently, and the blonde male smiled back. He ran his hand through his hair before sighing. "I guess since you've recovered I can finally say what I wanted back there. You really are fucking useless in tense situations." While his comment was harsh, it actually caused Y/N to laugh lightly and jokingly hit the falls blonde male on the arm.

"Shut up, I'm sure you were the same when you were first thrown into the deep end." She teased, her eyebrow raised and a small smirk on her face. Hyunjin laughed along with her before rolling his eyes, nodding his head to agree with her. "Fair point." He muttered before he opened his mouth to say something else. What he was going to say was that he was glad that, even if he couldn't call it a friendship yet, they were forming some sort of small bond. Hyunjin just wanted to let Y/N know that he was getting used to her being in the gang and having her around. However, he didn't get chance to, as her phone began ringing.

'That's odd. Nobody calls when in the mansion...' he thought, before watching as she quickly picked up her phone and rushed out the training room, yelling behind her. "Sorry Jinnie! I have to take this, I'll catch you later!" Hyunjin was left in the training room, furrowing his brows in confusion. He had a bad feeling about that call, who the fuck had she given her number to?

"Hey, Jimin!" The young woman spoke to the male on the other side of the phone as she answered his call. Y/N wasn't aware that, as soon as she had picked up the phone, the enemy was trying their best to track her location.