Chapter 44

⚠️A/N: This chapter contains mature/18+ scenes.⚠️

——————————————————

Hyunjin let his hand run slowly down Y/N's body, still looking deeply into her eyes. She couldn't hold back much longer, and slammed her lips against Hyunjin's as his hand found its way into her panties. Y/N's legs opened a little more, allowing Hyunjin to get better access to her clit as he rubbed gentle circles around it. Tingles were shooting through her body, sounds of pleasure escaping her lips as she kissed Hyunjin. Their tongues rubbing together, her hands gripping him tightly and holding him close. Y/N felt something hard pressing against her inner thigh, and knew that she needed to also give Hyunjin his pleasure.

Her hand moved to his belt buckle, undoing the belt and swiftly taking his jeans off. She wrapped her hand around the shaft of his cock, slowly starting to pump it up and down. His body stiffened at her touch, the pleasure coursing through him like a drug. "Y/N..." he moaned into the kiss, his hips bucking against the girls hand. "Don't go so slow...you're teasing me..." he growled, lifting his free hand to grab a fistful of Y/N's hair.

Y/N gasped in surprise and pleasure, feeling Hyunjin's hand speed up with its circular motion on her clit. Fuck, he was so good at this. "F-fuck..." Y/N breathed, inhaling sharply as Hyunjin suddenly inserted a finger into her. Her hand on his cock immediately sped up, trying to match the pace at which he was fingering her. However, he was also using his thumb to continue rubbing her clit, as he used his index finger and middle finger to pump inside her. It was so much pleasure, Y/N knew that she wouldn't be able to last for long.

"Don't cum until I say you can." Hyunjin's voice growled lowly into Y/N's ear, followed by a small nibble of her earlobe. Y/N felt nothing but the urge to just obey him. He was being dominant with her, and that turned her on so much.

After a few long moments of Hyunjin's fingers pumping inside of her and rubbing her clit simultaneously, Y/N felt a small knot beginning to form in the pit of her stomach. "H-Hyunjin..." Y/N moaned, trying to warn him about how close she was. However, he suddenly stopped his hand movements. Hyunjin smirked devilishly when he saw Y/N pout at his tease. He had edged her to the point of climax, and then denied her that orgasm that was aching to be released.

He lifted one of her legs slightly higher, laying her down as much as he could on the kitchen counter, before looking into her eyes and positioning himself at her entrance. "Are you comfortable? You ready?" He asked, wanting to make sure Y/N was as comfortable as she could be before he inserted his dick into her.

When Hyunjin got a solid nod, followed by Y/N confirming with him that she was comfortable and ready, he slowly pushed the tip of his cock into her. He wanted to give Y/N time to adjust to his size, before he started to thrust his hips back and forth. "Good girl, Y/N. You're taking me so well." He hummed, leaning down as he thrust his hips to give Y/N gentle kisses on her face.

His lips collided with hers, and his hips picked up the pace. He couldn't hold himself back from looping his arms under Y/N's thighs and lifting her off the kitchen counter, pulling her further on to his cock. Her arms wrapped around the back of his neck to passionately kiss him back, their tongues wrestling with each other as vibrations from their moans connected. Soon enough, Hyunjin knew that he would need to cum. He felt it building up, and picked up his pace again, slamming himself into Y/N and groaning from the pleasure with each thrust.

"Ready?" He panted against Y/N's lips, nibbling and tugging gently on her lower lip. "Cum with me, Y/N." He huffed, thrusting one last time deeply into her. They both reached their climax, and Y/N felt Hyunjin's cock twitch inside of her as he released his load. They both moaned deeply as they came, their moans harmonising as their bodies twitched together from the pleasure they had just experienced. Hyunjin pulled out of the girl and ran his hand through her hair gently. "You were amazing." He hummed, giving her a gentle kiss to the forehead.

Hyunjin started to clean up while Y/N recovered, making sure Y/N was completely taken care of, cleaned up and dressed again before he cleaned himself, got dressed and cleaned the kitchen counter. The male held Y/N gently by the waist to help her walk to the table, making sure she was sat down comfortably. The girl lay her head on the table, clearly exhausted after the very intimate moment her and Hyunjin had just shared together. However, there was a small smile on her lips, even if she was exhausted.

"I love you so much, Y/N." Hyunjin whispered, placing his jacket over her shoulders to keep her warm as she started to doze off. Whenever she would fall asleep, Hyunjin would make sure he would carry her to bed and get her comfortable there.

"I love you too, Hyunjin." Y/N murmured sleepily, her smile growing wider as she felt herself drifting into a slumber.