Chapter 35

A/N: ⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING: This chapter will contain scenes of violence and sexual assault. Advance at your own accord. ⚠️

———————————————————

Y/N was keeping her mouth shut. Jungkook had already asked her some questions, such as information on the group, where they were staying. He was losing his patience with this girl. "You fucking brat, where the fuck are they staying?!" He leaned right into her face to scream at her. While the girl flinched, she was still not saying anything. It was like her mouth was zipped shut. Her lips didn't even part.

Jungkook sighed in frustration, standing back up straight and rubbing his forehead. "I really don't want to resort to violence, I know that you won't be used to it. This would be so much easier if you just told me everything I need to know. But, it's your choice if you won't. Just know I won't go easy on you just because you're a female, and you're new." He mumbled under his breath, before cracking his knuckles.

Y/N suddenly spoke up, however it wasn't what Jungkook wanted to hear. "Fuck you. I'm not telling you anything. Go ahead, do whatever the fuck you want, but I am never going to say anything even if it kills me." Her attempt to be brave made Jungkook laugh. His laugh starting as a small chuckle, and growing until it was full of amusement. The dark haired male sarcastically wiped an invisible tear from his eye. He was teasing the female.

"Oh, wow, so brave. So very brave. Let's see how much you can keep up." He managed to breathe out in between his laughter. The laughter came to a sudden stop, and he swung his fist harshly across Y/N's face. The young females head snapped to the side, the chair almost toppling over from the force of the punch. Y/N felt the blood begin to slowly drip down her face from her nose. When the female just glared at Jungkook, showing no signs of speaking, he swung another punch. This one was to knock her out though, as he wanted to move her. If she wasn't going to speak, he would have to break her.

Luckily for Jungkook, the girl was easy to move. She was quite light. He double checked that she was completely blacked out before ripping the tape from her legs, and removing the rope from her wrists. Picking Y/N's unconscious body up, he kicked the chair away and put Y/N over his shoulder before pulling the table to the centre of the room. The table had cuffs on it, which he would use to hold her down. Jungkook lay the woman on her back on the table, tying all four cuffs to her limbs. Her wrists were cuffed to one end of the table and her ankles to the other end, her body spread-eagled on the table. There. Perfect. Now all he would have to do was wait for her to come around.

It didn't take long for her to wake back up, Y/N opening her eyes to meet the ceiling. The young woman started panicking, pulling on the cuffs harshly with both her arms and her legs. Jungkook approached the table when he realised she was awake once again, a long scalpel in his hand. The dark haired male pressed the scalpel against the girls bare arm. "Are you going to tell me where your gang are staying?" He hissed, glaring into the girls eyes. He was trying to induce fear into the young woman, trying to make her realise she had no choice but to talk. However, Y/N was keeping to her word. She was not going to tell Jungkook anything.

When she blatantly ignored him, Jungkook slashed the scalpel across the girls arm. The girl tried to hold her scream back, but Jungkook just dug the blade deeper into her skin, opening a deep wound on her upper-arm. Y/N couldn't hold her scream back, the sharp blade pierced her skin easily, as if it was paper. The room filled with her blood-curdling screams of pain as Jungkook added more wounds. The blood trickled down Y/N's arm, forming a small puddle on the table. After the sixth cut, he stopped. The male wiping the blood from the blade on the girls cheek. "This will keep going until you die, you will endure so much agony. Or, it can be over quickly, you can tell us what we need to know."

With tears spilling from her eyes, Y/N gritted her teeth. "I've already told you, I'm not fucking saying anything!" She yelled, before receiving another strong punch from Jungkook. She was convinced that he had broken her nose at this point, it was throbbing more and more with each punch he threw her way. Her mouth slowly filled with blood, to which she spat out and shuddered as she felt it run down her neck.

"I'll be back." Jungkook muttered, slamming the knife down on the cart of tools he had and pushing it far from the table so Y/N had no way of trying to escape. He knew she wouldn't be able to anyway, but it was just a precaution. The dark haired male switched the dim light off, causing the room to return to its even darker state, and left the basement. Y/N lay her head back, sobbing quietly to herself as the pain from her arm slowly overwhelmed her.

It had felt like she was in the basement, alone, in the dark, for hours before the basement door opened again. However, it wasn't Jungkook returning. It was a different male, who seemed to be wearing different clothing to those of the rest. Y/N flinched as he switched the dim light on, hearing his voice get louder as he walked closer.

"Hey there, Princess. You look amazing, lay there, absolutely no way of getting away..." the males deep voice made Y/N feel sick to her stomach. Soon, the man leaned close to her ear, and he could feel his breath on her neck. She swallowed a lump in her throat, glancing at him out of the corner of her eye.

"You guys will never make me speak. Do whatever you want to me, but I'll die and you still won't know shit." Y/N spoke through gritted teeth. The mans disgusting smirk sent shivers down the young girls spine, and what he said next made her heartbeat race in panic.

"Ah, I'm just the security. I'm not here to make you speak. However, I am here to give Jungkook a hand in some other way. You're too stubborn, you need breaking." The man chuckled as he grabbed a pair of scissors from the tray, turning to the woman and grabbing her clothes. He snipped the top first, before ripping it open and revealing her bare skin. Y/N struggled against the cuffs holding her in place, pulling so hard on them that her wrists began to bleed.

Her eyes filled with tears as the man stuffed a piece of cloth in her mouth to silence her protests, tying it tightly around the back of her head. His hand gently tickled over her stomach, up to her chest. He groaned slightly as he ran his hand all over her body, before he allowed it to slip under her skirt. Y/N thrashed about harshly, crying loudly behind the gag that was muffling all of her protests against his actions. The guard was enjoying making her cry, seeing her helplessly thrash about, knowing she couldn't do anything about it. His free hand reached out and started to grope her breasts, his other hand running over her crotch slowly.

Y/N closed her eyes tightly, her body tensing up as she felt the mans face move from beside her face, down to her body. He started to run his tongue over her sweat-covered stomach. "You're nervous. It's cute..." he hummed disgustingly. His tone creeped Y/N out, made her feel sick, but what was worse was feeling his hands all over her. She felt him slide his hand into her underwear, his cold hands now freely being able to feel her completely bare. She was yelling out to stop, calling him disgusting, screaming out for help, but everything was muffled.

The man paused, his hands coming to rest on her breast and crotch, and she was sure he was about to make fun of her situation. She could hear his quiet chuckle. However, he didn't get a chance to. The door to the basement opened once again.

"Get back up here! RM needs to speak to us about our posts, continue whatever the fuck you're doing later!" Another voice shouted down. It was probably another guard, and even though he had told this disgusting fucker that he could continue later, Y/N was thankful he was called away. The tears still streamed down her cheeks as she felt the man slowly pull his hands away from her exposed body.

"Looks like we will have to pause the fun, girly." He mumbled, making sure to run over her body once more as he lifted his hands away. Before he left, he made sure to tear her skirt so that he had easy access to her lower body when he was to return. He left the basement, leaving the young woman lying in the cold room, in only her underwear, gagged once again, crying to herself.