Chapter 4

As Y/N was thinking about what Bang Chan had just said, her brain working slowly to process the question, the blonde at the door made a noise in confusion before speaking up. "What?! We can't have a girl in our gang!"

Bang Chan raised his eyebrow, looking over at the male. "Why not? Don't you think it would be easier to get to know the enemies plans if we had a friendlier, unknown, new, female face on our side?" The brown haired male stood from the desk once again, sticking his hand out as if he wanted the girl sitting in front of him to shake it. "So, what do you say?" He smiled, and for the first time since she got herself into this mess, Y/N was looking at a genuine, non-teasing smile.

"I'm sorry but...I'm not sure. I'm not really cut out for being in a gang, and I am working already at the corner shop, and I have plans to go to college..." she stared at Bang Chan's hand before looking up to his face and shaking her head as she spoke, the words just flowing from her lips without her focusing on the fact these men would just kill her if she didn't agree to join. It was only when Bang Chan sighed disappointedly when she chewed on the inside of her cheek and looked towards the male who had brought her here, hoping he would say something again to argue for her not being in the gang.

"College will only get you a job that pays less than what it's worth, you'll be in debt for many years if you choose college. Here, in the gang, you won't have the stress of staying up studying, paying back your debt, and working in the dead-end corner shop job you're doing now. But, if you really don't want to join, I guess there's only one thing we can do." Y/N's head snapped back to the boss when she heard him finish speaking, open his desk drawer and pull a gun out. That was when she stuck out her hand out of fear for her life, her eyes filled with panic as they widened slightly. "Alright! I'll join!" Bang Chan took her hand and shook it, his firm grip making her swallow a lump in her throat. Was she really about to throw her life plans away?

"Welcome to the gang! Can I get your name?" Finally letting go of Y/N's hand, the leader returned the gun to its drawer and quietly shut it closed again, signalling for the other male to come closer. "Y/N. Y/N L/N." The girl spoke quietly, her voice sounding as nervous as she had felt when she did her first ever job interview. Bang Chan nodded, pulling a folder from his quite large pile of files and opening it to start filling in details of the newly recruited member. "Y/N...perfect." He muttered quietly, his pen dragging across the paper smoothly. Without lifting his head, only looking with his eyes, he stopped writing to take in the girl and decide a role for her. "You'll be a seducer. We'll train you in assassination and combat so you aren't at a disadvantage compared to us in any way, as we are all trained in the same thing. Can you drive?" He waited for her to answer, but she just shook her head slowly. Humming, he continued to write before speaking again. "We will have to get you lessons then, we all also drive, even though we have someone specifically for getaway driving, it's always good for us all to know how to drive...."

The girl started sinking into her own world, the voice of Bang Chan trailing off, as if she was underwater, drowning, soon she couldn't hear him, her mind was just focused on what she had just signed up for. She wasn't even sure if she was comfortable being a seducer, hell she wasn't even sure she could be a seducer. Her thoughts were loud, her chest racing, her world becoming darker and darker until someone clapped in front of her face and startled her back to reality. "Y/N!"

Jumping from the shock, the girl followed the hands up the arm to the male who had clapped in her face. "Bang Chan asked you a question." Y/N blinked, shaking her head to apologise for drifting off. "Sorry, what were you saying?" Her head turned away from the blonde male and back to Bang Chan, her voice louder than it had been before.

"You won't be able to go back to your apartment, but don't worry we have a room here for you. I can send someone to pick up what you need, but is there anything specifically from your apartment you need?" It was clear they weren't wanting to go to her apartment to get what it was she needed, so everything that they would 'pick up' would be newly bought. Thinking for a moment about what was at her apartment, she realised how useless the majority of her stuff actually was. She wouldn't need anything from that place, she could live without it all. "No, thank you."

Bang Chan closed the file and shoved it in the folder, returning it back to where he had pulled it from in his pile. "Alright. That's all sorted then. Hyunjin, take Y/N to meet the others." That was the first time Y/N was hearing the name that belonged to the male with gorgeous long blonde hair. Hyunjin nodded, before flicking his hand towards the door. "Come on." He started walking, Y/N following close behind, and opened the door before Bang Chan said one last thing. "Oh, and Hyunjin?" He paused, watching as the male at the desk smiled a bright smile. "You'll be her main trainer, since her job is a seducer."

Y/N could see Hyunjin's face twitch in frustration for a second, before he spoke through gritted teeth "right, sure thing Chan." With that being his departing message, Hyunjin left Bang Chan's office and glanced over his shoulder to make sure Y/N was still following him. "You can introduce yourself, I'm not doing that for you."

Hyunjin walked through the hall, keeping an eye on the girl behind him to make sure she didn't trail off anywhere. He rolled his eyes as he saw her looking up at the chandelier hanging over the main lobby. "Hurry up, it's late, you start training early tomorrow so I'm sure you'll want to sleep soon. Can't sleep until you've met the others." Y/N stopped looking at the chandelier to walk beside Hyunjin.

"What time tomorrow?" She asked, wanting to know how early she would need to get up. Her alarm for work usually woke her up early anyway, but she wasn't sure if early would be any different to the early she was used to. "Six-thirty, if you aren't in the training room by half past six in the morning, you-"

"I'll be there, I'm used to early mornings." The girl hummed, confident that she would be up and ready. Though, she wasn't actually sure she would be, her work alarm is usually an hour later than that, and she doesn't usually start work until 9am, so being ready and in the training room at 6:30am would require her to get up at around 5:30am. It was already 1am, she will be exhausted tomorrow.

Hyunjin stopped outside a door, where muffled muttering and chuckles were coming from the room on the other side. "Sounds like they're all in there." That was all the blonde said before he twisted the door handle and pushed the door open to the room full of the other gang members.