Chapter 32

"Hey, dinners ready!" Felix's voice echoed through the mansion as he began to plate the food for all nine members of the gang. As he was setting the table, the guys came into the kitchen to grab their drinks and take a seat with a plate of food. Felix placed Y/N's plate where she would usually sit before taking his own seat.

"Where is that girl? She's never late for dinner." Changbin muttered, before digging into his own plate of food and complimenting Felix on his cooking. Felix was the best chef in the mansion, he was even the best at cooking desserts. Ever since Felix had taken over the job of being the gangs chef for dinnertime, not a single ounce of food was ever wasted.

"Has anyone actually seen Y/N all evening?" I.N glanced around as he asked his question, taking a big mouthful of food and swallowing it down easily. Everyone at the table looked at each other, but none of them seemed to have seen the woman for a few hours.

"She's probably sleeping, it's been a long few days. She can always heat her food up later, or tomorrow. We will just stick it in the fridge for her." Bang Chan stated in between mouthfuls of his own food. Everyone seemed to agree that Y/N was probably in her room asleep. Though, despite agreeing, it was obvious that the group were concerned about the woman not showing for dinner.

"Maybe...I should go check on her? It is best that she doesn't go hungry, even if she is sleeping." Han spoke up, before rising from his seat and leaving the room to check on Y/N. While he left, everyone continued to eat their food. Walking up the stairs, Han headed straight to Y/N's room at the end of the corridor. "Hey, Y/N? Dinners ready." Han knocked on the door as he called through it, hoping to get the girls attention without having to walk in there.

When the male got no response, he knocked again, louder, and called through once more. "Y/N? Are you in there?" He waited for a few minutes, but still no response. "Okay, I'm coming in!" Han hadn't wanted to walk in on the girl, not wanting to disturb her sleep, but usually she would've woken or made some sort of noise if she was in there. The door swung open to reveal the empty room, to which Han just stood at the doorway and stared in shock. Where the hell was she?

Meanwhile, downstairs, Hyunjin's phone beeped. He glanced over at it as he raised some food to his mouth, before dropping his food back into the plate and grabbing his phone instantly. "Y/N's messaged!" He exclaimed, swiping the message open before his face twisted in confusion. It was just a postcode? As if on cue, as Hyunjin read the postcode on the message in confusion, Han ran into the kitchen yelling that Y/N wasn't in her room. Hyunjin slammed his phone down on the table in frustration. "This girl...I swear to god." He grumbled, before looking at Bang Chan. "She left the house alone. This postcode is where she is, I can guarantee it. Why else would she fucking send this shit? She probably tried to leave and got lost or something."

"Wait, that doesn't seem right. How would she know where she is if she was lost? No, that was sent for another reason..." Bang Chan speculated, before his eyes widened. "If she left alone, without any of us knowing, something might have happened to her. Shit. Hyunjin, get the directions to that destination up. We have to go there, right now!" Bang Chan stood from his seat, and the rest of the members followed. None of them cared about the food anymore, they just wanted to see where Y/N was. Hopefully it was just a case of the woman getting lost. The tension in the group was high, everyone rushing to pull their coats on, their faces filled with worry. Hyunjin seemed to be the most worried, maybe because it was him that got the message?

Since the gang had decided to take the car to the destination, they got there within ten minutes of taking multiple turns. "Down this alley..." Hyunjin stated, looking at his phone before glancing down the alley. It confused him, why had Y/N come to this horrible dead ended alley? As the group walked down the alley, they were all calling her name. "Y/N! Y/N are you here?"

They soon reached the dead end of the alleyway, each of the boys looking between one another. None of them could explain, or think of some sort of explanation, as to why Y/N had sent them a postcode to this alleyway. Was it a mistake? They were all thinking of trying to call her to find out if she had intentionally sent them the postcode or not, until Lee Know pointed at something on the floor of the alley.

"Hey, guys? Isn't that Y/N's bag?" He mumbled, everyone's eyes following his finger to land on the bag that had clearly been dropped. Felix, who was closest to the bag, moved closer to get a good look at it. After inspecting the bag, he nodded. "It's hers. Shit what the fuck happened to her?"

Hyunjin gritted his teeth. He knew what had happened. "That bastard..." he muttered, catching the attention of Bang Chan without meaning to. Bang Chan looked at him, raising his eyebrow, wanting Hyunjin to explain. Hyunjin sighed, before running his hand through his hair. "Remember she was in contact with that fucking prick, Jimin, from RM's gang? I got her to block him, I don't know what happened or why she unblocked him but she must have unblocked him. Don't you think this has RM written all over it?" Sure, it was just a farfetched guess, there was no proof it was RM and his gang. In fact, it could just be that some random guy kidnapped the young woman for whatever desire he had.

Bang Chan seemed to think that, while Hyunjin made a valid point about RM's gang, it was strange. "We will look into it. Are there any cameras around here? Did they leave her phone, if she was taken? Are we sure this couldn't have been her just trying to leave the gang?" He started looking around the area as Felix searched through her bag. There were no cameras, and no sign of Y/N's phone. "Alright. If she really has been taken by whoever, they took her phone with her. It will be hard, and will take a while, but we can track her. Sometimes I curse myself with how hard I make it for people to track our phones, in situations like this it would be handy to be able to track them quicker." He tried to make a joke, but realised it wasn't a good time to joke about things like that so quietened down.

Felix gathered Y/N's dropped belongings, before the group left the alleyway. Hyunjin kept trying to ring Y/N's phone, but it kept going to voicemail. That was how he knew that she was definitely taken, and this wasn't just some weird trick she was doing to leave the gang. Even if it was, with her having been long gone, Hyunjin knew she would've answered the call or messaged something. Hyunjin was really worried about Y/N, and wanted to find her before anything happened to her.

'Why am I so worried about her? She got herself in this mess...but I do hope she's okay. I hope she can handle herself...' Hyunjin thought to himself. He truly did believe that she wouldn't have just let them take her, not after all the combat training she had gone through, and how much she had improved in it.

The gang climbed back into the car, Seungmin speaking up as they started to drive back to the mansion. "We will find her, right? We will get her back?"

"I hope so, Seungmin. I hope so." Bang Chan quietly muttered under his breath. Hyunjin could only look at the message on his screen that Y/N had sent him, the postcode of her last location. She had tried to get them to go there to help her, if only she had managed to hold off her attackers for longer. Maybe she wouldn't be missing.