Chapter 25

Around an hour later, Y/N and Changbin had finished cleaning up the mess they had made from their mini food fight. The only issue was they still had food all over them. Changbin stretched his arms above his head, before twisting his body and cracking his back lightly. "Cheers for the help Minnie." He spoke sarcastically to the boy who had just watched them clean up the whole time.

Seungmin tapped his hands on the table as he spoke to the shorter male. "Well, it was your mess. I shouldn't need to feel inclined to help." His remark to Changbin's sarcasm earned a scoff from the short male, before he just walked out the kitchen. Probably to go clean himself up. Y/N thought it was best that she cleaned herself up too, had a nice shower before she would need to get ready for the meal.

"How long until we leave?" The young woman asked Seungmin, who glanced over to the clock above the kitchen stove and tilted his head. He was thinking about it for a while, even he wasn't totally sure when they would leave. His estimated time rolled off his tongue, and a smile appeared on his lips. "Around two hours. Don't worry, you have time. Remember, it's just a casual meal, don't worry about getting too dressed up or anything."

Y/N nodded, waving her hand slightly to dismiss herself from the room before jogging up the marble stairs in the lobby. Luckily there was more than one bathroom in this mansion, so even though Changbin was showering, Y/N would be able to have her own shower. Approaching one of the bathrooms to the right of the mansion, Y/N tried to open it. It was locked. The girl knocked on the door "hey, who's in here? I need to shower. If you're showering yourself I can wait but-" the door clicked, the person inside unlocking it and opening the door. Hyunjin looked down at Y/N, his hair wet, drooping in his face, and a towel around his waist. Y/N instantly blushed in embarrassment at the sight of him only in a towel and swivelled around to give him privacy. "Ah- I'm sorry..." she spoke, her head ducking slightly despite not being able to see him now anyway.

Hyunjin looked the girl up and down, before he ran his hand through his wet hair to push it out of his face, and grimacing at how filthy she was. "Why are you covered in food? Hurry up and shower, we won't wait for you if you aren't ready." He pushed past her, not harshly, but just to walk to his room in the corridor. As he opened the door to his room, he called back down the corridor. "Also, you should get used to seeing guys like this. It might end up being part of your job one day. After all, you are a seducer." He was teasing her, as he had seen the blush appear on her face.

Y/N frustratedly opened her mouth to give him a snarky response, but before she had managed to say anything, the tall blonde male had disappeared into his room to get dressed. Huffing, Y/N rolled her eyes before entering the bathroom. Closing the door behind her and locking it, double checking that it was definitely locked, the girl checked that there were towels for her. Once she had set the towels up, Y/N walked over to the shower and turned it on, making sure it was a nice hot temperature before slowly taking her food covered clothes off. Throwing her dirty clothes into a pile in the corner of the room, which she would put in the laundry basket after her shower, Y/N entered the shower.

The feeling of the hot water hitting her skin was instantly relaxing and comforting. It was one of the most 'normal' things that she would do now she was involved in a gang, so each time she showered was lovely. Tilting her head back, she dunked her head into the flow of the water, letting it splash lightly over her face. The feeling of the water running down her face helped her to forget the last two days, the fact she had followed through with her first kill.

After around 5 minutes of just letting the water hit her body, warm her up, and allow her to feel comfortable, Y/N reached for the shampoo and started washing her hair. Massaging her head as she washed it, Y/N began to feel the water grow cooler. She expected it to happen, with everyone in the mansion getting ready to go out for the meal, but it had happened sooner than she would have liked. Hurriedly finishing off her shower by rinsing her hair, conditioning and rinsing it again, and then washing her body, the girl hopped out the shower. By the time she had finished, the water was a lot colder than when it had started, so she was glad to be out of it.

After wrapping her hair in a towel, and wrapping a towel around her body, the girl picked up her dirty clothes and crept over to the door. Hesitantly, in case anyone was on the other side of the door, Y/N unlocked the bathroom door and peered out. There was nobody there, thank fuck. The girl rushed across the corridors and dropped her dirty clothes in the laundry basket as she headed towards her room. Once she was in the safety of her room, and she was in her own privacy once again, she began to dry herself off and change into some casual clothes for the dinner.

She put on a black skirt, with a grey crop top and some jewellery. Her socks were pulled up to her knees, and she wore some cute heeled ankle boots with her outfit. Once the outfit was complete, she was able to dry through her hair and style it. Running over her hair with straighteners, so that it was straight, Y/N picked up a small hair tie and pulled some of her hair up. Since she wanted to still look nice, as well as casual, she went for the half up, half down style for her hair. Not only was it keeping the hair off her face, and looking pretty while still casual, it also went well with her outfit.

It was as if she had timed getting ready perfectly, because as soon as she was smiling at her reflection, being happy with how she looked for the meal, a voice echoed through the mansion. "Come on guys! Y/N! Han! You'll both be left behind at this rate!" It was Felix. There was no mistaking that Australian accent anywhere. "Coming!" Y/N yelled back, before quickly applying some mascara, blush and lip gloss and heading down to the lobby to meet the guys.

Han soon came after her, wearing some skinny black jeans, a plain white T-shirt and a grey jacket. He wore a beanie to finish his look off, and smiled as he looked at everyone. "This is gonna be fun! Our first casual meal with Y/N!" He was teasing the rest of the boys, knowing that they could sometimes get hyped up during their group meals.

The 8 boys of the mafia gang each moved out of the way to allow Y/N to exit the mansion first, before they all pushed their way out. Of course, I.N sat in the drivers seat. They started driving to the restaurant, and during the journey, Y/N realised they were headed to a part of the city she hadn't been to before. It was going to be good to try out a new restaurant, but she was nervous about it.

The drive wasn't too long, around fifteen minutes without traffic, so the traffic on the roads caused them to take around twenty minutes altogether. As I.N found a place to park the car, Bang Chan turned to the group. "Alright, let's not get too drunk everyone, okay? Remember we still have to be careful." Everyone nodded at his words, all simultaneously agreeing to not drink too much tonight. Finally the car came to a complete stop, and the engine was turned off. All the members got out the car and walked towards the restaurant.

Upon entering, Bang Chan approached a waiter, who looked to the group and spoke to Bang Chan. They exchanged a few quiet mumbles before the waiter started to lead the group to their table, which was in a secluded area at the back of the restaurant. The restaurant decor was really nice, the booths were red and black, and the walls had a lovely brick-like patterned wallpaper. The photos on the walls were of places all over the world, popular tourist landmarks.

"Alright, let's get ordering some food and drinks!" Lee Know cheered, grabbing the pile of menus and handing them out for the others to flick through.