Chapter 38

First thing the next morning the gang left the mansion. Bang Chan looked around at the members. "Everyone remember the plan?" He asked, everyone nodding in unison. I.N started the engine, and they sped off down the street. They were all worried about Y/N, hoping that she would be alright. Looking out of the rear window, Bang Chan noticed a few cars following close behind, and smiled to himself. This plan was going to work out, he could feel it. They'd get Y/N back.

There was a lot of traffic on the road, and the gang was getting anxious. Hyunjin had taken his hair down and tied it back up again around five times already, Felix was biting the sides of his nails in concern of how long it was taking them, Seungmin was staring out of the window hoping Y/N was alright, and the rest of the gang were just fidgeting in their seats. As the enemy gangs base came into view, the cars behind I.N's car separated down side streets. I.N drove their car straight down the road, only stopping to allow Seungmin, Changbin, and Felix out of the car. I.N climbed out, and Han climbed into the drivers seat. "See you in a bit." Han nodded to I.N, before he drove the car to an alley next to the base.

Seungmin and Changbin began to climb the stairs up one building near the base, while Felix and I.N climbed up the other building opposite. They had earpieces in which allowed them to communicate with the others in the gang, but their main job would be to pick off any security that was in the way of the others. As they were getting set up on their rooftops, Bang Chan was leading Hyunjin, Han and Lee Know towards RM's base. He signalled for Lee Know and Han to move forwards, before he heard a yell and the wall beside him chipped from a gunshot. They'd been spotted. "Shit, take cover!" He called out to his gang, just in time as bullets started raining down on them all. All four of them pulled out their pistols, and instantly got to work shooting down the guards surrounding the base.

Bodies were falling left and right, and with the help of Changbin and Felix, the guards seemed to be decreasing in number. "This is easy." Changbin muttered through the earpiece.

"Too easy..." Lee Know muttered back, trailing off as he fell into deep thought. He turned around to look at all the guards dropping, trying to figure out what the plan was here. What he didn't see while he was figuring out what was going on, was the guard to the right of him aiming a pistol right in his direction.

"Lee Know look out!" Han called out, but he was a little too late with his warning. Lee Know suddenly stumbled, a bullet hitting him right in his abdomen. Bang Chan swivelled on his heel, jumping over the waist-high wall that separated him and Lee Know, and aimed his pistol at Lee Know's shooter. He managed to take down the guard, but Lee Know was still shot.

Taking a few steps back, Lee Know tumbled and began falling. Han swooped under him and caught him, looking at his friend in shock. "Send them in." Bang Chan spoke through the ear piece, before he saw a light flash from both rooftops and his own army of guards started running into the base. There were a lot more gunshots, and many of his own men were dropping down. Bang Chan was beginning to lose hope, but somehow his men managed to gain the upper hand.

Through the earpiece, Bang Chan heard a scream he didn't like. Sheer panic filled his face as he whipped his head up in the direction of the left rooftop. "Yongbok?! Yongbok are you okay?! Yongbok! I.N?!" He yelled into the earpiece, frantically waiting for a response off Felix or I.N. His heart beat rapidly against his chest. Had he expected too much of his group? Had they not been prepared enough to take on RM and his men?

"Bang Chan?" Finally the familiar deep Australian voice came through the earpiece.

"Oh my god, Yongbok! Are you okay? What happened?!" Bang Chan exclaimed, listening closely as he heard Felix's heavy breathing. It sounded like he was tired. The wait for the breathing to subside felt like it had taken hours, but it was only a few seconds before Felix spoke again.