Chapter 37

Changbin was loading up the guns for the gang to use on their rescue mission. They didn't have a plan yet, they still had to go over what it was they were wanting to do. They all knew that the goal was getting Y/N back, but none of them were sure on how easy it would be. Changbin was mainly worried for how guarded the place would be, and if RM would be prepared. It could go downhill very fast if RM and his gang had prepared for their arrival. That's why Bang Chan was not agreeing to go anywhere without a solid plan in place.

While Changbin was loading the guns, Felix and Bang Chan were in the latter's office, trying to formulate some sort of plan. If they could get the basics of the plan, they could tell the rest of the gang and all together they would be able to complete the mission successfully. Felix used the location Lee Know had found to map out the area and mark where guards would most likely be. "It will be hard to get in, even if they aren't prepared, so we will have to be sneaky. If we go directly in, we could end up using all our ammo that we take with us before we even get to Y/N." Felix muttered, watching as Bang Chan started to inspect the map.

"Not if we have people on the rooftops. We place Changbin and Seungmin here and here..." Bang Chan trailed off as he pointed to the two highest points, both buildings on either side of the enemy base. "They could pick off anyone outside one by one. Once the coast is clear enough, we could go in the front."

"But Chan, what if they are prepared for us, won't they expect us to attack from above? Plus, our snipers are loud. It won't be easy to pick them off without being seen anyway. We could use silencers, and just hope they don't look up. Or, we send pairs up there. Minnie and Innie, and Binnie and me. Then you, Jinnie, Minho and Hannie could go in. If we send pairs up, picking them off one by one should be easier..." Felix paused, thinking for a moment, before parking a dot on the map where they could send the pairs up. "And if there are two people here, and two people here, we would guarantee that one of us wouldn't get attacked from behind if RM sends his men up there."

Bang Chan sighed. Felix was right, but if they send two pairs up, that would only leave four of them to fight against those up close and personal. He didn't doubt his gang could do it, he just wanted to keep them all safe. "Either way, we have to leave tomorrow. Y/N might not have much time left, and everyone in the gang is worried about her-"

"Especially Hyunjin." Felix interrupted. Bang Chan looked stunned at what Felix had just said, and Felix could read the males expression. "I don't know what has got into him, but ever since he got closer to that girl, he keeps looking out for her. You've noticed it too, right? He's harsh towards her at times, obviously, as we all are with each other, but he seems to be softer with her than he used to be. They came back from that mission and maybe it was because they spent four days alone in a car together, but they were so much closer. Their bond was stronger and easier to read." Bang Chan listened to Felix's explanation, before a proud dad smirk grew on his face.

"I wonder if he likes her. That's usually a sign of liking someone." Bang Chan hummed, before the proud smirk wiped off his face. "If that's the case, they will both have to lay extremely low when we get Y/N back. RM will use any weaknesses we have against us, and that one is a major weakness on our side." He spoke sternly, before there was a light knock at the door of the office. Glancing up to the door, Bang Chan called out to whoever was on the other side. "Enter."

Han walked into the office, Lee Know and Seungmin in tow. "We came up with an idea that could help us get into their hideout and get Y/N back with minor injuries." Han spoke up, grabbing both Bang Chan and Felix's attention. Han went on to further explain his idea, looking between the two Australians for their reactions to his plan. Both of the boys seemed to like the idea, and Bang Chan sent Felix to find Hyunjin, Changbin and I.N into the office so they could all go over the plans they had made. It would be easy to bring the plans the Australians had made and Han had made together, as they would work well as one big plan.

Hyunjin was first to enter the room when Felix had fetched the rest of the members. "I heard we have a plan for getting her back?" He muttered, leaning against the wall. His heart was racing, anxiously awaiting the plan to be explained. Felix got to work at explaining the whole plan, using the map he had made to explain in better detail where they would be attacking from and who would be where.

After around an hour, the plan was in place. Bang Chan looked at all his gang members. "Remember, we are going there to get Y/N back. We do not leave without her, if that means we run out of ammo, we run out of ammo. If we were to have to retreat, and leave her there, they would kill her since we attacked. We only have this one shot to successfully help her get away from them. We leave first thing tomorrow, so get plenty of rest." He paused as he let his eyes trail over to Hyunjin. "And don't stay up all night worrying about it. She'll be okay, we'll succeed. I know we will."

The gang filed out of the room, each of them hurrying to pack up a bag of ammo for the next day. If they were to get into a major fight, they wouldn't have enough ammo to last, however they just had to hope they wouldn't get into a major fight. None of the gang wanted to take too much ammo in case they had to ditch their bags, but none of them wanted to take too little. They took how much they thought they would need, based on the plan at hand.

After their bags were packed, they all headed upstairs to bed. Hyunjin kept replaying Bang Chan's words in his head. 'She'll be okay, we'll succeed.' His mind was racing with thoughts of how she would be. Would she even still be alive? RM's men hadn't been in touch since the phone call, and the only photo they had of Y/N was when they sent and image of her tied and gagged. They wouldn't have killed her yet, right? RM needed her for answers, or to lure Bang Chan there. She'd still be alive, Hyunjin could feel it.

Hyunjin sat up in bed, running his hand through his hair before tying it up in a ponytail. He had never been this worried about someone, not even the boys he had been in the gang with for a few years. It frustrated him how much he cared for that stupid girl, but at the same time he hated to see her in a bad state. That image had filled him with anger when he had first seen it. The blonde male shook his head to get the image out of his mind again. He had already deleted it from his phone, not wanting to be reminded that Y/N was in danger. 'Damn it, Y/N. Why didn't you just listen. You'd better be alright, I swear to fucking god.' he thought to himself, before finally lying back down on the bed. The tall male tossed and turned until he was able to finally fall asleep.

There was another person worrying about Y/N. Another person who had grown very fond of her, but had not let his fondness be known. Seungmin was also still awake, thinking about how the woman would be. He was more thinking about what kind of treatment she would possibly need after they got her back. Would she have open wounds that need bandaging? Would she be exhausted both physically and mentally that she would need to rest? Would she just want to be alone? Would she want someone by her side all the time out of fear that they would come for her again? Gritting his teeth, Seungmin rolled onto his side and closed his eyes. All he knew was that he needed to sleep if he wanted to succeed in getting Y/N back. Finally allowing the sleep to overtake his body, Seungmin relaxed into his bed.

The gang were all sleeping in their beds. Despite all of their subconscious' knowing the day ahead would be anything other than calm, their slumber was extremely relaxed and calm. None of them seemed they would wake until the morning, which would be good. They would need the rest if they wanted to succeed and bring Y/N back safely, without getting injured themselves.