Chapter 13

The weekend came fast. The gang didn't feel like they'd had enough time to prepare. There was no turning back now though, especially since the plan was in motion as soon as the weekend had hit. The nine of them were getting ready for the masquerade ball in the mansion, knowing they only had an hour to be ready before they had to set off.

Y/N was in her room, styling her hair and putting on some makeup. She would have been lying if she had said she wasn't nervous. Her first mission in the gang, and she had to try to get this man to become drunk enough to spill specific secrets. If this was to go wrong, she could end up causing a lot of trouble between her gang and the enemy gang. More trouble than they already had. Y/N finished up her gorgeous hair style, which was some loose curls in her long hair, and added some hairspray to keep the curls in place for the night. She knew she didn't need much makeup, since the hall would be dark and she would be covering her face with a mask, but she still wanted to put enough on to look nice. Just in case she did end up taking her mask off at any point, which she doubted she would.

The young woman put on some light pink blush over her foundation, before adding a nude lipstick to her lips and giving herself a small wing of eyeliner, before applying her mascara. It was quite a natural look, but it was beautiful with her hair and dress. Her outfit for the masquerade ball was a mid-thigh length navy blue cocktail dress, with black knee high heeled boots and a matching black purse. The mask matched her dress perfectly, it was also navy blue, with a lighter blue rim and sequins. The mask only covered her eyes, but it was enough to disguise who she was, even though nobody would know of her yet.

Once Y/N was ready, she exited her room and headed down the stairs. Her heeled boots echoed on the marble stairs everytime she took a step, and as she was walking down the stairs, one of the boys came to investigate. "Woah, Y/N, you look great!" Lee Know exclaimed, giving the woman a thumbs up as she took the last step and was now on the same level as everyone else. Y/N hummed a thank you, before watching the others come to join her and Lee Know. They were all wearing the same sort of outfit, either a black or white suit, with a black tie, and black or white eye masks depending on the colour of their suit.

"Who's ready to go then?" Felix opened the front door, and everyone walked out. The car they got in was only just big enough for them all, and they all went over the plan once more as they were driving down the road to the venue. "Alright, so Y/N will approach the man and start up a casual conversation with him. Approach him when he's already drinking though, and not as soon as we get there. The rest of us will keep watch from a distance to make sure everything is going smoothly." Bang Chan looked towards Lee Know. "Minho, the hotel he is staying at is nearby where the masquerade ball is. I.N will drive you there, and wait in the parking lot. You will go in and hack the security system at the hotel, so we can sneak in from the back and go to his room without being seen when Y/N gets all the valuable information." He turned his attention back to Y/N. "Don't forget to grab the key to that safe, if he has it on him. Do everything you can to find out where it is, and find out as much about Jeon Jungkook and the others from that gang as you can. If you can."

Y/N nodded her head. "I'll do what I can, and I promise you I won't leave without finding out about that key, and getting it off him if he has it." Of course, Y/N had no idea how she would get it off him. She would just have to take every moment as it comes.

As the car pulled up outside the building, the nine of them all looked at each other and nodded, checking that all of them were ready. Once they were all sure that each other were ready, the opened the car door and, one by one, climbed out. Y/N was the last to climb out of the car, and looked up at the building in front of her. It looked like a pub, but also looked fancy enough to be a hall. "Alright, I.N, Lee Know." Y/N looked over at Bang Chan as he addressed two of the males. They really never did use their nicknames for each other outside of the mansion. The young woman would need to be careful to not accidentally slip up and say one of them when talking to them, then.

Bang Chan handed I.N a car key. "You both set off. Come back here when you've hacked the security system and found a way to hack into the room, hopefully we will be done here by that point and we can just leave in the car." He explained, earning a solid nod off both I.N and Lee Know. The two males walked away, towards the parking lot where their car would be sitting waiting for them. The rest of the men, and Y/N, headed inside the building.

It was crowded, but also spacious in some places. The music wasn't too loud, which was great as Y/N wanted to keep her voice low when talking to the others. Hyunjin pulled her to the side after realising she had got distracted by all the people. "What the fuck? Watch where you're walking." He pointed in the direction where Y/N was about to walk, and she would have walked straight into someone. "Don't be pulling attention your way yet. You need to find that man, got it?"

Y/N rolled her eyes, nodding "yes, I know, Hyunjin." The woman spat, frustrated that this man had no faith in her. Hyunjin reached up to run a hand through his long hair, sighing and looking around. "Right, I'm going now. You'll be fine alone. We won't be far, good luck. Don't fuck this up for us." He didn't say anything more, or give Y/N a chance to respond. He just disappeared into the crowd, blending in with everyone else who had attended.

Y/N chewed on the inside of her cheek before, tightly clutching her purse in nervousness, started to push through the crowd gently. Approaching a small table in the corner, she took a seat, making herself look as comfortable and relaxed as she could despite being nervous. She had decided to sit and get a better look around at everyone to find the man she was looking for, it would probably make it easier to spot him if she was in one place while he was moving around.

Soon, a male emerged from the crowd, and was heading in her direction. It wasn't the man she was supposed to look for, though. No, this man was definitely different. She could tell. Even though she was trying to ignore the man approaching, it became very difficult to ignore him when he sat at the only other empty seat on her table. 'Fuck sake, I need to focus. Why are you here?' Y/N thought to herself, glancing over at the man out of the corner of her eye before directing her attention back to the crowd. There was no sight of that man yet.

"Hey, gorgeous." The man beside her spoke up, catching her attention and causing her to look at him. If she wanted to fit in, she was able to make small talk to others here, right? After all, she didn't want to look suspicious. "Hey." She replied to the man sitting with her. As soon as she had replied, the blue haired male flashed her a stunning smile. The smile caught her off guard, it was beautiful. 'Wow, he's attractive...' she thought, before the man spoke up once more.

"I'm Jimin. It's lovely to meet you."