Chapter 16

The hotel was only around a ten minute drive from the hall. Y/N had shown the boys what she had managed to steal from the rich man, and they all seemed pretty impressed with her.

"You know..." Han started, causing the young woman to look in his direction. "When I saw how uncomfortable you looked, with him being so close and holding onto you, I thought you wouldn't have been able to keep going. It's why I was ready to step in and assist you." The girl smiled lightly at Han, she was thankful that he had been caring enough to want to step in if she had needed it. "However, when you started to shake your head at me, and gave me confirmation that you didn't want me to step in, I was surprised. But I'm proud you stuck through with the plan, and pulled it off successfully. If I had stepped in, someone might've seen, or might've recognised me even behind my mask, so I'm glad you didn't let me."

"I'm not sure if you're complimenting her on her success at handling the situation, or thanking her for not letting you get caught there." Lee Know teased the brown haired male, before Han pouted and hit Lee Know jokingly. Y/N relaxed into the seat of the car as I.N started to find a place around the back of the hotel to park the car. He was looking for a hidden area, so nobody would see them.

"Alright, I'll wait here. Who's going into the building?" I.N spoke up from the drivers seat, turning his head to look at everyone in the car. Y/N, Hyunjin, Bang Chan, Lee Know and Han were all going to be going into the building. Changbin was going to take a sniper and keep watch for them from the building opposite the hotel, whereas Felix and Seungmin were going to stay in the car with I.N. Since they would all mainly be separated, and couldn't keep watch for each other as clearly as they could when they were in the hall, all nine of the mafia members put an earpiece in to communicate. If Changbin saw anything, he would be able to warn the people in the building and they'd be able to get out before any trouble occurred.

Lee Know started to lead the group through some security doors he had already hacked earlier. Putting his finger to his lips, he motioned for the rest of the group to wait where they were as he peered through the door. He disappeared, closing the door behind him and leaving the others. He was gone for a few minutes, and the anxiousness levels started to rise between everyone waiting for his return, but he returned unharmed. "Coast is clear. Let's hurry." The brown haired male whispered, holding the door open for the others to walk through.

There was some security and staff walking through the corridors in the hotel, so the group had to be very quiet and stay out of sight at all times. Han tiptoed across the hall, where Lee Know had pointed towards to indicate where the room was located. After scouting the area and opening the door quietly, Han ushered the others over. They quickly and quietly hurried to the room, and all entered without being spotted. Bang Chan reached up to his ear, pressing the communicator in his ear to speak to the four they left outside the hotel. "We're in. Give us five minutes, if we aren't out in five then leave us behind. It won't be good news if we aren't out."

While Bang Chan was speaking through the earpiece to Changbin, Seungmin, I.N and Felix, Hyunjin instantly started searching through the hotel room to find the safe. Lee Know had used a computer to hack back into the security system and switched it back on so it wouldn't cause too much suspicion that there was no footage of the corridors for so long.

Bang Chan soon joined in on looking for the safe, and he decided to shuffle through the closet. Taking out the rich mans clothes, to make sure no area of the closet was missed, he found a hatch in the bottom corner of the closet. "Han, get down there and have a look inside." His Australian accent made his tone sound harsher than it was meant to sound, but nobody seemed bothered by it. After all, they had to be serious and concentrate right now.

Han was the smallest of those in the room, aside from Y/N. But since Y/N was wearing a dress, and crouching down to the floor would cause the dress to reveal more than Y/N would have wanted, Bang Chan made Han get on the floor to look inside the hatch. Doing as Bang Chan had ordered, Han opened the hatch and poked the top half of his body inside. Soon he emerged from the hidden hole in the closet with a box, which turned out to be the safe they were looking for.

"Nice going, Han!" Hyunjin stuffed his hands into his pocket as he watched Han place the safe on the bed. The tall blonde then motioned, using only his head, to Y/N to open the safe. "Get it open so we can leave. We can't stay here much longer."

"Alright, alright." The girl snapped slightly, putting the key in the lock of the safe and turning it. There was a soft click, and the door of the safe swung open. Inside the safe was stacks of money, around 50 stacks of $1000. It wasn't as much as they were expecting, but it was enough for them. Plus, they were more interested in the other thing in the safe. A document file, labelled 'Jeon Jungkook'.

Hyunjin started to load the money into a backpack they had brought, while Bang Chan flicked through the documents quickly. He wasn't fully reading them in depth, as that could wait until they were home. He was simply just wanting to know how much information there was. "Alright, let's go." The boss muttered, tucking the file into his suit jacket and heading towards the door.

Just as the group were about to leave, as Bang Chan was reaching for the door handle, there was a knock on the hotel door. "Sir? Are you back already?" There was a male outside the door, thinking the old rich man was in the hotel room.

The man outside the door was one of the rich man's personal security, who was supposed to be watching the room but had left his post to eat something. Now he was back, and he had heard movement inside the hotel room. "I didn't think you were going to be back for another couple of hours, can I get confirmation that it is you, sir?"